Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

My thread to get Jack Ross back got locked but within 24 hours his return reduced by 2 weeks.

secret smell GIF

Pathetic last 2 seasons standards dropped and complacency. Bigger picture is who's in charge of footy department Livingstone and Blair and Gale.

Jeez you’re relentless on these guys. Half the side is out injured, 5 ACLs etc and you keep banging on about the guys that drove sustained success. Has something happened to you personally? Cos it seems personal.

Jeez you’re relentless on these guys. Half the side is out injured, 5 ACLs etc and you keep banging on about the guys that drove sustained success. Has something happened to you personally? Cos it seems personal.
Na mate it's called accountability don't live in the past. That's what kept us back for 37 years and we finally woke up in 2017 not to accept mediocre. No issues with ACLs. Just to blame Meehan is cop out look at the bigger picture. The situation has become laughable.

Last edited:
Commentators said something about we have 29 injured players across the seniors and reserves atm. I didn't recognise most of the magoos. If Benny hasn't already lined up a short-list of replacements already and still puts our injuries down to black cats, walking under ladders and stepping on cracks then my admiration is gonna evaporate. It's a complete farce he hasn't already been sacked the whole lot of them. Suburban mums and dad volunteers would do a better job ffs's!!!!

Has Gale or anyone from the club addressed Meehan's performance and the injuries? We cannot just blame it on bad luck.

About 2 months ago Benny Gale said they looked into it and decided it was all a run of bad luck..... it's one thing for Tom Lynch to miss 2 entire seasons he still gets paid $1,000,000 last year and $1,500,000 this year regardless. These poor VFL listed boys get shafted. A lot of them are tradesmen and do physical jobs that their injuries prevent them from doing. And since covid cutbacks VFL salaries are putrid. Suburban footballers are on more coin than them and only have to lob up an hour and a half Thursday and play for a few hours Saturday. These VFL boys are training several nights a week, flying interstate. Meehan should've been rissoled along with the whole strength, conditioning, medicos, physios, the lot.. already.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Fawcett listed as 4-6weeks now. Still too lazy and disrespectful to even provide a sentence or 2 on him. I mean it would only take 1 minute out of his day spent scheming and plotting our downfall to update the fans, who regretfully pay his wages.
Fish rots from the head

Wtf

Is there seriously something incredibly wrong with the punt road oval?
Gray goes through his whole amateur career and then VFL term with Essendon and no problems. 3 weeks into his Meehan management program and he is gone for 8wks. I calling it out for the complete incompetence that it is.

Back