Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounceback

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Harsh I reckon.

Beaten by a pretty handy side in springy and took care of HP comfortably in the end. Would have been an upset if they won the GF.
Not harsh at all. They actually beat Springy during the year you know.
Nah, 2 years on the big stage for no silverware makes him a serviceable Home and Away coach.
Maybe the club moved him on as unable to finish the job??

Not harsh at all. They actually beat Springy during the year you know.
Nah, 2 years on the big stage for no silverware makes him a serviceable Home and Away coach.
Maybe the club moved him on as unable to finish the job??

I think it's a little harsh also. all 3 of SD HP & EH beat each other during the season so that argument cancels itself out. HP & SD were both loaded with points all year while EH relied virtually purely on local talent. GF player points total was 47 - 33 which is a huge difference. plus i think it's fair to say EH not only out played HP in the prelim they out coached them also. I don't know the guy at all but from what I saw he did a great job with the squad he had

I did hear Dipper from Endeavour Hills has moved on..
Batt going again at Black Rock, Sheedy re-appointed at Heatherton.

Unsure how Clayton & Cerberus will fare in 2019...
Black Rock have been very active since their year ended...a couple of capital H HUGE signings...they will be up and about in 2019...

Any word on coaching changes for next season?

I see Yarra has promoted Steghuis to the top job.

I've heard that the coach at Ashwood is going around again.

Any other changes on the horizon?

The HPFNC is pleased to announce appointment of Justin Hill as senior coach for the 2019 season, Justin will be assisted by Paul Gurr and Shannon Henwood.

We would like to thank Jason Chapple for his efforts over 2018 season in helping the Club become competitive once again.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader...TlvhBfZ3cJK2ax978PUJkaA61G2Kg4H6aMyD_NRmZ8CnQ

The HPFNC is pleased to announce appointment of Justin Hill as senior coach for the 2019 season, Justin will be assisted by Paul Gurr and Shannon Henwood.

We would like to thank Jason Chapple for his efforts over 2018 season in helping the Club become competitive once again.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader...TlvhBfZ3cJK2ax978PUJkaA61G2Kg4H6aMyD_NRmZ8CnQ

Good get. Good luck to my old mate Juzzy. Be interesting to see how he goes. Reckon he will be a decent coach.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton seem to be turning things around. Nudging 40 on the track last night for first night of pre season. New coach seems to have the players all buying in this early as well. I'll admit I was suprised to see so many there. Looked like some very handy recruits as well. I know it's only early but if they get things right onfield look out I reckon.

Clayton seem to be turning things around. Nudging 40 on the track last night for first night of pre season. New coach seems to have the players all buying in this early as well. I'll admit I was suprised to see so many there. Looked like some very handy recruits as well. I know it's only early but if they get things right onfield look out I reckon.
Why are you referring to them as 'they' if you were at the training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back