Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think I dont wear that badge of shame every day, I can barely look at myself in the mirror when I wake up...I even shaved my head so I wouldn’t have to.
In my defence though, I did tell him it was utter shit publicly and privately and caused him to run to the ‘delete account’ thread. So there’s that.
But yeah, too late.
It was after he appeared on the podcast when you got stuck into him that did it

Wait, he went to delete his account because you didn’t like the rookie love fest?
Not entirely. Never mind, its history like this whole thread.
Kinda enjoying it.

It was after he appeared on the podcast when you got stuck into him that did it
Never listened to it. He thought the Warriors ‘team pm’ had some conspiracy against him haha. Never had a team pm just 3 old farts running the club.
There was much much more to old Blerny and his history.

why didnt you come up with good shit like this when you were admin FFS?!?!?!?!?
How do i get a second term if i use up all my good ideas in the first?

Not entirely. Never mind, its history like this whole thread.
Kinda enjoying it.
Even though you disliked the S25 Rookie class, you did enjoy the All Stars vs the S25 rookies. I remember your posts, I printed them out and hung them on my Qooty wall.

Even though you disliked the S25 Rookie class, you did enjoy the All Stars vs the S25 rookies. I remember your posts, I printed them out and hung them on my Qooty wall.
I didn’t dislike anyone. Like most private club business no one had any idea and just made shit up to suit the narrative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back