Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - Wie Heißt Du? - Ze FASCISTS WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Here’s who I think the fascists are.

Any other campaigner gunna put their nuts on the line and throw some names out there.

1. GUH - that throwing jmoo under the bus was suss. Has been fairly prolific so comes across as fascist.
2. Mcbg (there could not have been two lib cards in the deck with four played and one discarded so he showed his hand big time when he told that fib)
3. No idea who the third is so I’ll just guess IDC because he’s been just interested enough to play. I don’t think anyone has as much an idea of this game as a lib.
4. Harp is secret ClarkeM based on him taking time before revealing guh is lib which I don’t believe for a second.

Any other campaigner gunna put their nuts on the line and throw some names out there.

1. GUH - that throwing jmoo under the bus was suss. Has been fairly prolific so comes across as fascist.
2. Mcbg (there could not have been two lib cards in the deck with four played and one discarded so he showed his hand big time when he told that fib)
3. No idea who the third is so I’ll just guess IDC because he’s been just interested enough to play. I don’t think anyone has as much an idea of this game as a lib.
4. Harp is secret ClarkeM based on him taking time before revealing guh is lib which I don’t believe for a second.
This is my first time playing. I have no idea what I am doing.

The election fails! The Failed Election Tracker gets to 1.

VOTING
3KZ is FootballNein
BarrybranNein
Grand Uncle HoraceNein
HARPSichordJa
I Dont CareJa***
jmoo wanJa
LigmaNein
MC Bad GeniusNein
Pie 4 LifeJa***
SaintBillyJa

Up next, president SaintBilly, please nominate a Chancellor - it cannot be Ligma or MC Bad Genius.

Last edited:

Haha. I'm almost completely opposite to you. Here's what I said to ClarkeM in our PM this afternoon.

This is likely to all be wrong, except I'm pretty sure jmoo is a Fascist. I just don't think the GUH play makes much sense and jmoo has been uncharacteristically quiet, so I think he's disengaged from the game after being outed. My gut says Ligma is trying too hard to play naive, and I reckon SaintBilly is the other. 3KZ as the shifty, sneaky, secret Hitler?

ORDER OF PRESIDENTRoundChancellorPolicy adapted
MC Bad Genius1Pie 4 LifeLiberal Policy
Grand Uncle Horace2Jmoo WanFascist Policy
Barrybran3HARPSichordLiberal Policy
jmoo wan4Grand Uncle Horace1
HARPSichord5LigmaFascist Policy
I Dont Care6SaintBilly1
Pie 4 Life7BarrybranLiberal Policy
Ligma8MC Bad GeniusLiberal Policy
3KZ is Football9Jmoo Wan1

I Dont Care and 3KZ is Football have both not been Chancellor-elects yet and both have had their Presidency fail an election! Unlucky.

ORDER OF PRESIDENTRoundChancellorPolicy adapted
MC Bad Genius1Pie 4 LifeLiberal Policy
Grand Uncle Horace2Jmoo WanFascist Policy
Barrybran3HARPSichordLiberal Policy
jmoo wan4Grand Uncle Horace1
HARPSichord5LigmaFascist Policy
I Dont Care6SaintBilly1
Pie 4 Life7BarrybranLiberal Policy
Ligma8MC Bad GeniusLiberal Policy
3KZ is Football9Jmoo Wan1

I Dont Care and 3KZ is Football have both not been Chancellor-elects yet and both have had their Presidency fail an election! Unlucky.
I don’t care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. I'm almost completely opposite to you. Here's what I said to ClarkeM in our PM this afternoon.

This is likely to all be wrong, except I'm pretty sure jmoo is a Fascist. I just don't think the GUH play makes much sense and jmoo has been uncharacteristically quiet, so I think he's disengaged from the game after being outed. My gut says Ligma is trying too hard to play naive, and I reckon SaintBilly is the other. 3KZ as the shifty, sneaky, secret Hitler?
i’ve disengaged because it’s obvious that GUH, You, and probably Ligma are fascist and my liberal teammates are ****ing suckers who have no critical thinking abilities at all so why bother

I read it as he didn’t care… lol

SaintBilly reply to this post with your nomination please
Well I was going to say jmoo but then:

i’ve disengaged because it’s obvious that GUH, You, and probably Ligma are fascist and my liberal teammates are ******* suckers who have no critical thinking abilities at all so why bother
So he can get ****ed.

I choose Barrybran even though he’s a campaigner like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - Wie Heißt Du? - Ze FASCISTS WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back