Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs is it true that you had the highest Median post count this season?

That just means we have to dominate play for 1 quarter then flood the defense for the remainder.

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Ugg boots, it’s ****ing freezing here

Ugg boots, it’s ******* freezing here
Ridiculous stuff today. It somehow felt colder at lunch then it did walking to the office at 7am this morning.

Bet you wear long sleeves on the qooty field too.

Soft!
I wear the old lace up woollen guernsey that Mobbs nanna made when he was just a boy.
It’s personally signed by Jebus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wiggy! Dafaq.
Yeah I feel bad not being around here. I changed jobs at the start of this season and I've just been smashed with work. I've still been reading, but hardly posting at all.

Yeah I feel bad not being around here. I changed jobs at the start of this season and I've just been smashed with work. I've still been reading, but hardly posting at all.
And we’ve all been grateful 🍸

Oh God, not you too.

So what possie do you play? I'm in an elite half backline this season and I’m feeling frisky (probably coz it’s freezing here and I’m trying to stay warm)
#WOSHMOBBSDING

Also no chilli jam this year, peppers didn’t grow and they’re still $15kilo in the shops 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back