Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

sfa music week.png

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

mobbsley.png

Considered by many to the the first modern day popstar, Elvis Mobbsley in the genesis point of rock 'n' roll taking over Sweet.

Sure, he did that off the back of the actual style, singing techniques and culture of...no, let's not get into this right now. Not exactly the forum to have that discourse in.

But if Elvis Mobbsley represents the past of Sweet's music scene, then the future is represented by...

oobsgecs.png

...100 OOBS.

The group that brought Hyperpop into the Sweet conscience, Laura Mrs. T and Dylan Turbo are the definition of terminally online...in a good way, mind you.

Famed for their meme-fueled, over the top production, they are the oncoming future of pop music.

It's the oldest club vs the youngest one. Let the generational divide begin.

Captains, please have your teamsheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.

Hi All.

You should all be extremely Honoured that you could all be a part of what could be my FINAL MATCH as Ruck in the Sweet FA.

Please send me your best wishes in the next 100 or so pages of this match thread.

Hi All.

You should all be extremely Honoured that you could all be a part of what could be my FINAL MATCH as Ruck in the Sweet FA.

Please send me your best wishes in the next 100 or so pages of this match thread.
JackNah_8 this needs a half hat for this occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All.

I promise I will not thrash you so badly you cannot face your team mates so feel you have to retire.

Hi All.

I know the Tigers are about to spend ten to twenty years on the bottom but there is a cure for depression.

Alcohol and chocolate

Jingle Bells
Dingster smells
Mint Drumsticks make me.puke.

Percentage booster for the Roys and a welcome return to the winners list for the Gorillas.
Hello old friend. The OOBs are a charitable lot. We've left some after dinner mints on all your pillows.

I promise I will not thrash you so badly you cannot face your team mates so feel you have to retire.
if things go the way they have for U2tigers you wont get a chance to thrash him because he wont be on the qooty paddock

if things go the way they have for U2tigers you wont get a chance to thrash him because he wont be on the qooty paddock
I am somewhat under the weather but I have a very good reason to be so,

Now are you the poster who plays ruck?

Wynns Black Label means I cannot scroll.

1726563126272.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back