Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

The VPN was to access other Australian sites and Apps I actualy need.

Regarding the TV, it was just good to hear a real Australian accent on TV and not the stereotypical one in the Qantas ad I've seen a lot over here recently that sounds like no-one I've ever known.
Plus, I'll be able to get access to the AFL app and watch games next season. I tried to this year but it's not accessible in this region.
Great Job Reaction GIF

Fair enough
If you are too homesick I can record a message of me saying bloody oath campaigner on repeat for your listening pleasure

Canterbury won by 2 goals 17 behinds. Half way into the last quarter they were 1 point down but they kicked 6 goals straight to win.

Lowest grade of Ammos and it showed.
Didn't they have a crazy bad accuracy final result a previous week as well?

Sounds awesome, what are the bands?
TISM, Machine Gun Fellatio, Eskimo Joe, The Mavis's, Ben Lee.

Few hours ago I'm sitting at the pub waiting for a workmate to show up (who's also going to this concert), and a woman sits nearby and starts a chat and I discover she's also going to the same concert lolololol

TISM, Machine Gun Fellatio, Eskimo Joe, The Mavis's, Ben Lee.

Few hours ago I'm sitting at the pub waiting for a workmate to show up (who's also going to this concert), and a woman sits nearby and starts a chat and I discover she's also going to the same concert lolololol
Sounds like a cool concert, you should fit in perfectly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back