Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats Up Hello GIF by Acorn TV

Yeah, assuming I make it to the starting line 😂

Done a few half’s, but nothing convincingly and not for a while. It was more just a carrot in the way of motivating myself not to pussy out of getting myself back in shape.
I did exactly the same a few backs. Committed to the New York marathon to make me train to get back in shape. Here I am, I've done 13 more since (19 lifetime) .
At times it sucks, but overall, It is great.

I did exactly the same a few backs. Committed to the New York marathon to make me train to get back in shape. Here I am, I've done 13 more since (19 lifetime) .
At times it sucks, but overall, It is great.
Incredible mate, how many overseas?

Incredible mate, how many overseas?
New York, Tokyo and Chicago.
Doing Berlin in 25.
Plan is London 27 and Boston in 2029. That will complete the big 6 the year I turn 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New York, Tokyo and Chicago.
Doing Berlin in 25.
Plan is London 27 and Boston in 2029. That will complete the big 6 the year I turn 50

Are thre entry requirements for any of them, or are you able to simply complete an online application & that secures your spot?

Are thre entry requirements for any of them, or are you able to simply complete an online application & that secures your spot?
Yes , no fat campaigners

I seem to get much better on-field results when I'm sulking and not contributing, which presents a bit of a conundrum...
I sulk and post

I did run a BQ when I was 21 but had no inclination at the time.
Lots of my mates run BQ'S regularly, super impressive if you ask me.
The only BQ’s I run for are BBQ’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back