Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 19 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC at Underground Stadium (WEDNESDAY QOOTY)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a s**t counter, love shitting there’s nothing better, generally a 3-4 a day man.
But would this count as today’s, tomorrow’s or both?
I’m excited at the possibilities!
I like to make sure I save it until I get to work, How good is being paid to poo?

Last edited:

Good to see the team having a drink together after today's special training session.

main-qimg-92fffa56ac6611bb428077639b3dafae.webp

Ant Bear ant555 BloodySwan damicky edgie Firestarter GotTheGoodes GremioPower HirdsTheWord Jewelsbon My Cotchin Rules okeydoke7 paraaaa philreich Power Raid Quadzilla Rodney Dangerfield RPCB sataris Shuestar13 spookism Ticky009

We go again Rats! Let's wrap up a top four spot.
Mmmmm.... "milk"

I like to make save it until I get to work, How good is being paid to poo?
I had an operation recently and I could only go home if a produced a poo. They did not trust me and they insisted that they needed visual confirmation of my turds.

After fours days post op in hospital I was ready to go in more ways than one.
poo.gif

Wednesdays? s**t. I have to remember that. I'll be here at 4pm Sunday like WTF is everyone?
Preliminary discussions suggest that the final round will be played at night this season - perhaps 7pm? More to follow........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys & gals, don’t mind me, just thought I’d pop in & run my eye over who us Bombers might trade our #1 draft pick for.

phonto.jpeg

Seriously came in here with one eye wide open, but after seeing these posts by 3KZ is Football I must admit he looks pretty good in Baghdad attire. 😉🤣

View attachment 1991863
I predict the Roys will defeat the Swamprats by a large margin.

View attachment 1991870
Have you had formal training in the art of predicting or are you just guessing?

Good morning Swamprats & Roys. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 6.10pm Vic Bias time (AEST)
Best wishes to both teams
jackster83 BloodySwan
Mobbs Mooch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back