Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And you care more than I do, so congrats on that
You cared enough to comment on it in the first place mate.;)

We do have a vacancy available for next season. If you can't beat us then you may as well join us.;)

tumblr_mdcjtus04k1rfkogxo1_500.gif

I think the lesson we can observe from the above gif is that horses are smart. They know the fake from the real. Allies are pretenders to the throne!☺️
Therefore
We will kick your lovely butts to kingdom come in round one.
And yes that rhymes.
I am rather tipsy from village drinks and a walk home up a steep hill in the sun.
😄🥂🐎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the lesson we can observe from the above gif is that horses are smart. They know the fake from the real. Allies are pretenders to the throne!☺️
Therefore
We will kick your lovely butts to kingdom come in round one.
And yes that rhymes.
I am rather tipsy from village drinks and a walk home up a steep hill in the sun.
😄🥂🐎

That must be why you posted State Of Origin banter to our glorious OOB S37 Grand Final win thread! :whistle: 👍:p

That must be why you posted State Of Origin banter to our glorious OOB S37 Grand Final win thread! :whistle: 👍:p
Now I'll have to re-use my schtik in the correct thread. 🤣😄#limitedequineresources

Their nerves are shot before a balls been even bounced in anger mate.:D

Is it true that damicky is now 0-2 in Grand Finals? Both of which have occurred against the OOB?
Yeah i'll make it up to him by making sure that the Allies retain their state of origin title.👍

Yeah i'll make it up to him by making sure that the Allies retain their state of origin title.👍
A lot of talk talk talk
But us metro folk take the Elvis approach.
Believe Lets Go GIF by Whitecaps FC

A lot of talk talk talk
But us metro folk take the Elvis approach.
Believe Lets Go GIF by Whitecaps FC
The Elvis approach eh. Is that wise?

He was a great singer and performer, but i don't think Elvis Presley was much good at qooty!:laughv1:

The Elvis approach eh. Is that wise?

He was a great singer and performer, but i don't think Elvis Presley was much good at qooty!:laughv1:
Yeah.
I just meant we'll load up on tons of peanut butter sandwiches pre game.😛

Back