Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But you didn’t accuse Mrs Turbo for ruining your rat facts! Pussy!
cat lady meow GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

I like her 😬

A guy goes into Australia Post to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."

"Hmm, that’s not good, that will cost you five points off your score. OK - have you ever been in the military service?"

"Yes," he says, "I was in Afghanistan for one tour."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Disabled in your country's service! Well that qualifies for extra bonus points. Okay. Looking at the regulations you have got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8am to 4pm. You can start tomorrow at 10am, and plan on starting at 10am every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8am to 4pm, why don't you want me here until 10am?"

"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls…no point in you coming in for that."

I hereby declare the S37 grand final joke marathon open for business!!!
Why did everyone bring pillows to the joke marathon?

Because they knew they’d be up all night laughing!

BREAKING NEWS

The release of my CV has hit another hurdle, with my legal team requiring an extra 24 hours to review it such is it’s length and impressiveness.
okeydoke7 statement:

I understand this will be frustrating for my fans and sponsors. I share this frustration, and I apologise for the delay. I know it’s release is bigger than the game itself and am working tirelessly to ensure my first CV post of the season is a success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

okeydoke7 statement:

I understand this will be frustrating for my fans and sponsors. I share this frustration, and I apologise for the delay. I know it’s release is bigger than the game itself and am working tirelessly to ensure my first CV post of the season is a success.
“I know it’s release is bigger than the game itself”

This is like standing in the dressing sheds and saying in front of EVERYONE you have the biggest dick!

I really hope you do hey!

Good luck 🤞🏻

Back