Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll get back to you with the Swampies All SFA reps. Making the GF they've had a fantastic season. Should have at least 3.

Looking forward to this one

My volleyball team mates used to call me Channel Ten, because of my terrible network!!!

I just want free to air that tastes like real free to air..

I'll get back to you with the Swampies All SFA reps. Making the GF they've had a fantastic season. Should have at least 3.

Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

The Gumbies had no all SFA representatives last season, but they won the flag. It's an omen.......

The Gumbies had no all SFA representatives last season, but they won the flag. It's an omen.......

I personally wouldn’t be trying to copy the Gumbies, but you do you!

Nth Carolina will do near my mate Braklet.
My maternal grandfather was born & raised in SC, I'm sure I still have family there (but have no idea who they are).

That pre season training trip to Ireland last December worked out very well i have to say. A training camp out in the Aran Islands in the depths of winter is bound to build character!

The captain has us running into a freezing cold ocean and back out again, we did some tough circuit training on the beech as well and he had us running up and down some sand dunes!

It was tough going and tough work but that work we put in over there stood to us during the season, and it should also help get us over the line on Sunday.

Someone said to me before that all there is to do in the Aran Islands is sit on the stone walls all day drinking Guinness. Exactly i said that's what's great about the place!:laughv1:

Last edited:
That pre season training trip to Ireland last December worked out very well i have to say. A training camp out in the Aran Islands in the depths of Winter is bound to build character!

The captain has us running into a freezing cold ocean and back out again, we did some tough circuit training on the beech as well and he had us running up and down some sand dunes!

It was tough going and tough work but that work we put in over there stood to us during the season, and it should also help get us over the line on Sunday.

Someone said to me before that all there is to do in the Aran Islands is sit on the stone walls all day drinking Guinness. Exactly i said that's what's great about the place!:laughv1:

Alpine and sand training are some of the hardest sessions I have ever completed, boy do they wreck you. Can’t help but think we’re the fittest side in the comp by a mile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That pre season training trip to Ireland last December worked out very well i have to say. A training camp out in the Aran Islands in the depths of winter is bound to build character!

I'm moving there.

Robertio, Mrs Turbo, kenneyswarriors and myblueroan don't think that getting in the S37 ALL-SFA team means all you do is drink and party.

Now get out of your glad rags, put on your qooty gear and get out on the oval and start training with the squad for Sundays Grand Final!

ALL-SFA Winners.png

Back