Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We're rats... untrustworthy, filthy, cheating, lying vermin.

🤷 What can you do?
Im A Princess GIF by Debby Ryan

What makes me think the Rats are gonna put on a show in the next few days leading up to the big day for us OOB’s!

Im hoping to see some dancing… damicky
Episode 2 Dance GIF by BBC Three

Maybe a martial arts display 😬 okeydoke7
Cat Love GIF

Some clever acts from the music department!! jackster83
IMG_2978.gif
Bit of stand up comedy?? philreich
IMG_2981.jpeg
Some CV dropping!!! Ant Bear
IMG_2980.jpeg
Possible Fitness demos (but highly unlikely!) Raz
IMG_2977.jpeg
A touch of mine…. sataris
IMG_2976.gif
And for the risky…. 🫣😜 GotTheGoodes
IMG_2982.jpeg
Either way! I’m ready and waiting in anticipation!
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Try watching the movie Jaws backwards - it's the heart warming story of a shark who donates limbs to disabled people.

If you haven’t watched a movie backwards, are you really living?

It’s how I watch the ‘04 premiership ;)

Can you post some to me please?

For every point we win by, I’ll post you a glass of guinnness. Cannot guarantee the quality when it arrives, however.

The fans are very quiet ! The like our comments but they very quiet .

They must be preparing to be loud for next season when I kick my first goal, running out of the back line , 3 bounces , selling candy to 4 opposition players , another bounce then snap over my shoulder from boundary line . Siren sounds and crowd or rats goes crazy

OOB: Alright, that’s the starting siren. Let’s head out onto the field…

I think MP_ would still prefer MAFS…
My spies are telling me that MAFS recordings are being played in Australian prisons, as punishment for misbehaving prisoners. Apparently the incidence of reoffending is at an all time low.

You promised this days ago…is this going to be over in 30 seconds? You promised us way more than that :(

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Poor Mrs Wiz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll get back to you with the Swampies All SFA reps. Making the GF they've had a fantastic season. Should have at least 3.
Don't bother, I can see the media pack outside my office now.

1718836604264.png

My spies are telling me that MAFS recordings are being played in Australian prisons, as punishment for misbehaving prisoners. Apparently the incidence of reoffending is at an all time low.

I still thought it was watching Qort Qower play Qfl, but this is perhaps an even worse fate. That or the Qachelor nonsense.

I still thought it was watching Qort Qower play Qfl, but this is perhaps an even worse fate. That or the Qachelor nonsense.
My volleyball team mates used to call me Channel Ten, because of my terrible network!!!

Back