Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With no Hate at all I have to make my feelings known before the upcoming GF.

I love the Snakes and the list build is tremendous, so kudos to all involved.

I will be drinking anything over 5% beer wise at SFA park this Sunday, with shots of the 42 spirits I remember. Last year I had 52… Grand Uncle Horace I now see what you warned me about!

I’ve just got to back my Rats!!!!! philreich and jackster83 and many more are so deserving, it’ll be like Carlton’s last flag.

Love you all,

BLUE.

Thanks, BAT

It means a lot to all of us

I will be drinking anything over 5% beer wise at SFA park this Sunday, with shots of the 42 spirits I remember. Last year I had 52… Grand Uncle Horace I now see what you warned me about!

I’ve just got to back my Rats!!!!! philreich and jackster83 and many more are so deserving, it’ll be like Carlton’s last flag.

Love you all,

BLUE.

Somehow I feel comfortable we are barracking for opposing sides.:p

Aim is an additional extra if you are REALLY talented.
My aim is very similar to my ability off the tee. Stand directly in front of me, and you'll be perfectly safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always ask the telemarketer…

You want to do what with small dogs?

Complete silence and then they hang up! Simples
Another telemarketer rang my mate at the nursery, and once again my friend was in a mischievous mood. He let the guy do his rant, and then simply said, "So what plant do you want?"

The telemarketer got rather stroppy and said, "I don't want any ****ing plants." So my mate said, "Well why did you ring me?"

Love you all,

BLUE.
BUt we have more actual blues supporters in OOB so you should really be backing us in!
Can't take any chances with the footy Gods. Or the qooty ones.

and what does he do to the bears >
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Back