Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can neither confirm nor deny.
What about sub-prime posting?

the big short GIF

I cant wait to read the novelisation of the saga.
We are in negotiations with Nexflix, thanks to you Iā€™ll be holidaying in Tahiti this summer.

IMG_1889.png

IMG_1890.gif

Hate ill be kind this week and allow you to replace the countdown to 1000 on Sweet FA Plus, due to me kicking the 1000th.

You can replace it instead with a celebration of my 1000th goal.

Kennedy Parker the league would want to have grand plans for this milestone achievement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's the case, then I'm even happier to be back supporting the Demons this season :)
Well if you had to wander the Sweet Earth last season was a good time to do it

Hate ill be kind this week and allow you to replace the countdown to 1000 on Sweet FA Plus, due to me kicking the 1000th.

Kennedy Parker the league would want to have grand plans for this milestone achievement.
Might stick Tarkyn_24 up there just for some fun instead.

The league had grand plans and you ****ed it all up with your ineptitude brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back