Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Phoenix @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

OK IS THIS A SIMULATION!
200.gif

You take his face off Jareth this instant!
This potato is a big Bowie fan, and loves Labyrinth.
Or maybe it was because Jen was playing Sarah...that could be it actually.

I reckon I love both more than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly he has been surpassed by some amazing performances from peeks at teamsheet Todd Murphy, who has been recognised as somebody who could excel in Indian conditions. I personally would like to wish checks team sheet again Todd Murphy well in his Test debut!
24 hours later and Raveneyes seems to have called it!

I had a decent C64 emulator for awhile there...I'll try and find it. I remember being amazed at how small the files were. Back in the day I loaded a game via
the Data cassette , took around 30 minutes if you were lucky and it didnt crash. I upgraded to a 1541 Disk drive, that took around 10 minutes. hahah ffs., Good times.

I know I'm jumping a day but I remember when you'd have a tape with multiple games on it you'd have to load up any game before the one you wanted to play and could take near an hour if you were at the back.

2for so far - good on the lad. Going to need some company if we're to get them all out though.

edit: 3now. maybe he can do it himself?
The ball for the third delivery though is the very definition of sh*t getting wickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Phoenix @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back