Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

i-want-a-donut-donut.gif

Wosh - can you give the man a donut?

Reminds me of my last visit to my psychiatrist:

Me: Doctor - I keep thinking I'm a dog.
Doctor: Well get up on the couch, and tell me all about it.
Me: I'm not allowed on the couch.

Reminds me of my last visit to my psychiatrist:

Me: Doctor - I keep thinking I'm a dog.
Doctor: Well get up on the couch, and tell me all about it.
Me: I'm not allowed on the couch.

I can’t believe we have to wait 2 days to destroy the Wonders.

I can’t wait to see the face of damicky while it happens. Still can’t believe he won an EKA, but he is giving it a crack now so that’s good.

I’m a chance to kick 14 I reckon, which would take me to 30 goals from 3 games. It’s been a special couple of weeks and I’m looking forward to putting on an Easter show.

I can’t believe we have to wait 2 days to destroy the Wonders.

I can’t wait to see the face of damicky while it happens. Still can’t believe he won an EKA, but he is giving it a crack now so that’s good.

I’m a chance to kick 14 I reckon, which would take me to 30 goals from 3 games. It’s been a special couple of weeks and I’m looking forward to putting on an Easter show.
CrimsonViolet at the Furies won the S31 EKA, before him was PMBangers in S30.

The prestige of that award is really nosediving hey?

CrimsonViolet at the Furies won the S31 EKA, before him was PMBangers in S30.

The prestige of that award is really nosediving hey?
I actually had a rival contender in my season, so mine was technically more legitimate than both Bangers and damicky. I also play for the ever lovable and widely revered Furies which would have no doubt only helped my chances!

This would involve either of you heading to the opposite end of the ground, that in itself would be a huge feat.
You know the only time I move out of the goalsquare is to change ends…

You can shirtfront okeydoke7 when you swap ends then

Do us all a massive favour
Many have tried and failed. I’ve done this for a long time.

I’d be closing in on 900 goals now, 2nd most ever. I go alright on the Qootball field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many have tried and failed. I’ve done this for a long time.

I’d be closing in on 900 goals now, 2nd most ever. I go alright on the Qootball field.
Never seen anyone get off on being second best all the time. Clearly lacking drive and ambition…

I just looked to see where Port was on the ladder. My screen had to refresh twice as I scrolled down.
Got a gut feeling one of the Sth Aussie teams is going to score an upset this week, so have shared them both as winners in the tipping comps I have joined.
For you & a few of the other Rats, I hope it’s Port

Got a gut feeling one of the Sth Aussie teams is going to score an upset this week, so have shared them both as winners in the tipping comps I have joined.
For you & a few of the other Rats, I hope it’s Port

to be honest, I want port to put the cue in the rack and think about building for a premiership

that requires a new coach, coaching panel and putting a line through players over 29 unless they are "leadership" for those who will be their when our window opens again

to be honest, I want port to put the cue in the rack and think about building for a premiership

that requires a new coach, coaching panel and putting a line through players over 29 unless they are "leadership" for those who will be their when our window opens again
You wouldn’t have another Paddy Ryder that your willing to get rid of, would you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back