Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors V Roys FFC @ Van Cortland Park Mobbs 500 (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Afternoon Warren. Well you guys are warm at least, whether or not you're favourites remains to be seen. But if I were to have a guess:
Freddo frogs look cool in a half hat.

New laptop is supposed to come today.

Screenshot_20210824-131933.jpg

well-waiting.gif

I look forward to experiencing the delicious fajitas at the Taco & Tequila restaurant that @Tonga Bob operates just behind the ground!

I look forward to continuing my illegal nuclear program over at Cape Kdavveral, colloquially known as 'Cape Dav'.

Hindealla won't know what hit them!

You'll upset @Supersuns, he is a bit sensitive as he joined in the rookie coddling era.

I joined in the 'deranged individual relentlessly cuts down inspired young rookie' era

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is certainly a smart way for the team to win the EKA. Just recruit all the rookies. Can't lose.

I think we had 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th or 7th in the end.

The Spam Cubs of Barrybran, myself, Test Tickle and Tandy (gone but never forgotten) will never be topped.

It is certainly a smart way for the team to win the EKA. Just recruit all the rookies. Can't lose.
I think we had 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th or 7th in the end.

The Spam Cubs of Barrybran, myself, Test Tickle and Tandy (gone but never forgotten) will never be topped.
This is why the Spam Cubs will never be topped. The Bombers bring in five rookies every season and maybe one turns out every two seasons? The Bears recruited FIVE last season and they collectively played maybe ten games?

You can't just throw darts at a board and expect an EKA to come your way. It takes a special group, numerous showers and even a poorly timed orgy to achieve what we did.

This is why the Spam Cubs will never be topped. The Bombers bring in five rookies every season and maybe one turns out every two seasons? The Bears recruited FIVE last season and they collectively played maybe ten games?

You can't just throw darts at a board and expect an EKA to come your way. It takes a special group, numerous showers and even a poorly timed orgy to achieve what we did.
Is there ever really a poor time for an orgy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back