Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Designed by the Iraqi sculptor and artist, Ismail Fatah Al Turk (1934–2004), and built in association with Iraqi architect, Saman Kamal, and the Baghdad Architecture Group,[8] the monument was constructed between 1981 and 1983, with its official opening in 1983.[9]
Al-Shaheed was built as part of a broader Ba'athist government program to erect a number of public works intended to beautify Baghdad, help instill a sense of national pride, and at the same time immortalize Saddam Hussein's reputation as a powerful and victorious leader
Sooo close!!

Just click the image into where the text is (so you don’t see the word “attachments”) and we’re done!

Designed by the Iraqi sculptor and artist, Ismail Fatah Al Turk (1934–2004), and built in association with Iraqi architect, Saman Kamal, and the Baghdad Architecture Group,[8] the monument was constructed between 1981 and 1983, with its official opening in 1983.[9]
Al-Shaheed was built as part of a broader Ba'athist government program to erect a number of public works intended to beautify Baghdad, help instill a sense of national pride, and at the same time immortalize Saddam Hussein's reputation as a powerful and victorious leader

Attachments
Iraq_baghdad_04.JPG

I can snowboard
That must be exhilarating like surfing.
I cant do either.
kNUnoBt.jpg

I gave up other pursuits after I nearly drowned.

AEEEB22B-D714-470C-85DF-AAE7EE255BD6.jpeg
C7A0FFE3-1D8B-4BF2-BDC6-1E1F19579D0D.gif

177C737F-22E4-470F-921F-61F942C50FD8.jpeg Image by Antonio BlueVein

manangatang please submit this for Post of the Week

5058B085-2DBC-4B81-B313-2F5C12622095.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello friends, Bombers and Kyle. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. I will most likely not be back until next week!

Good luck on Sunday, but not too much to the Bombers!

BLUEALLTHRU what do you think?

BLUEALLTHRU 10 GOALS

vs.

JABBA73 5 GOALS

Just not the same ring to it, is there?
It's the sneaky ones that kick one or three goals every week you got to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back