Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

more like Mount Buller Insomniacs, amirite? hope you didn't piss the bed or anything.

anyway thanks for the welcome, here's to a good week and hope the snow machine is working
No incontinence in our squad, sunshine.

CG signed for the Warriors in the off season, then came up with grand ideas like we should recruit caz, the Warriors LG very quickly decided to let that deal die. The end.

Subscribing to the thread.

Just wanted some posters in hindsight wrong suggestion, which now i see why against it....lol
Thank you to both LG's in opening my eyes to that
Nice work on the rookies, least they haven't walked to the other side. Poor barry...

Cracking Rd.1 pants - good luck this week and season ahead

hey, there's no shame in it. this is a safe space
Is it? Can I confess something? Okay so here goes. I have public toilet phobia. Will absolutely never use shared bathrooms. I’ve worked at the same place since July 2012 and have never, ever even entered the toilets.

Thanks for listening

CG signed for the Warriors in the off season, then came up with grand ideas like we should recruit caz, the Warriors LG very quickly decided to let that deal die. The end.

Subscribing to the thread.
Happy to reply

Is it? Can I confess something? Okay so here goes. I have public toilet phobia. Will absolutely never use shared bathrooms. I’ve worked at the same place since July 2012 and have never, ever even entered the toilets.

Thanks for listening
the struggle is real. we have those signs on the back of the toilet doors at work showing how to use a toilet (and more importantly how not to), yet sure as eggs there's piss everywhere, and I'm like:

mallrats escalator.gif

Just wanted some posters in hindsight wrong suggestion, which now i see why against it....lol
Thank you to both LG's in opening my eyes to that
Nice work on the rookies, least they haven't walked to the other side. Poor barry...

Cracking Rd.1 pants - good luck this week and season ahead

Same to you, I'm a big fan of yours and I'm glad you have seen the error of your ways, your ideals were correct just executed poorly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the struggle is real. we have those signs on the back of the toilet doors at work showing how to use a toilet (and more importantly how not to), yet sure as eggs there's piss everywhere, and I'm like:

View attachment 817212
I used to work in a high-rise office building. Every morning we would have all kinds of mess in the mens toilets. There were only a few men who worked there, so we had a truth session over a few beers one day and we realised that none of us were the culprits.

We worked out that there was a 'phantom shitter' who came from another floor each morning as some kind of sick joke. So we did a stake out and we found him and we confronted him.

And he never came back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back