Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 1 - Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s cute that you guys still have roster spots for Itsmyshow, Frankston Rover and BigJoeD_

Sometimes league and team legends keep a spot regardless, I just looked at the Royals team list and you've got actual spuds that haven't posted in the league for a year just so you can make up numbers. Let's not have a dance off on who has the most inactives in the team, you'd lose comfortably.

Sometimes league and team legends keep a spot regardless, I just looked at the Royals team list and you've got actual spuds that haven't posted in the league for a year just so you can make up numbers. Let's not have a dance off on who has the most inactives in the team, you'd lose comfortably.
You seem upset.

You seem upset.

That's because I am, all during the off-season my heart has been hurting and my brain has been ticking like never before, why you ask? Because the poster I used to rate as the number one poster in the league next to BRAB became the poster rated on equal terms with the most putridly shit poster the league has ever seen. Please remove the keys from your belt and strive to be better. I love you man.

We back baby.

#3 - Mount Buller Demons
S18 Premiership Player, 2x All-SFA (S19 Back Pocket, S22 Full Back), 4x Demons Best Defender, Ex-Captain

That's because I am, all during the off-season my heart has been hurting and my brain has been ticking like never before, why you ask? Because the poster I used to rate as the number one poster in the league next to BRAB became the poster rated on equal terms with the most putridly s**t poster the league has ever seen. Please remove the keys from your belt and strive to be better. I love you man.
Fear not, pants. I have a plan for this season. I am going to tell our resident sex starved perverts that I am actually a girl. I may even send them some bathwater.

I see a beez in my future and will be the first dual MVP without a eye that looks lazier than Juggs.

Fear not, pants. I have a plan for this season. I am going to tell our resident sex starved perverts that I am actually a girl. I may even send them some bathwater.

I see a beez in my future and will be the first dual MVP without a eye that looks lazier than Juggs.

Choked on my own tears reading that, it has motivated me as well to be better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spud #3 checking in.

BrNkowSKEGlXiD3zo3x_7ZBtebY=.gif

Classic pantsmithers.

#3 - Mount Buller Demons
S18 Premiership Player, 2x All-SFA (S19 Back Pocket, S22 Full Back), 4x Demons Best Defender, Ex-Captain
Oh yeah I need to update this. I think I’ve been All-SFA 3 or 4 times now.

Hi, I'm active now.

Oh, so that's what I'm doing wrong

I'm hurt that it's not known as doing an Easty :cry:
If we savagely delist them they'll be 'doing an Easty'.

Rest easy friend, your legacy is in tact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back