Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Always omnipresent ;)
W3uCjtD.png

Big game, Dragons! An away game this week against the Warriors who are always a tough prospect, we'll need a good start to get them on the back foot and to nullify their home fans right from the first bounce! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

They refuse to kick the ball to me at CHF
Can't blame them, you're not exactly the physical presence most qooty teams look for in a key forward.

npd8uvS.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked the part where you talked all tough balls to Freofalcon about not tagging you and called him a weak campaigner and then deleted it. :thumbsu:

Do you have any team-mates? It's sad seeing you struggling to carry them.

Do you have any team-mates? It's sad seeing you struggling to carry them.
Nice of you to join us.

I find your ex-teammates struggling to carry you far more concerning.

When's gym4life getting here?

My ex-teammates are all trash and couldn't carry a conversation.
I once held both of my nieces, one in each arm to pose for photos. They were talking to each other at the time.

So I have literally carried a conversation :$

I liked the part where you talked all tough balls to Freofalcon about not tagging you and called him a weak campaigner and then deleted it. :thumbsu:
Who says I was even talking about WFL? The Dragons had quite a few posters leave.

Obviously has an inferiority complex about his posting.

Understandable.

I once held both of my nieces, one in each arm to pose for photos. They were talking to each other at the time.

So I have literally carried a conversation :$

And you are not my ex-teammate, so therefore point proven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back