Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew I shouldn't have been on the field doing that - that's 3 minutes 31 of my life I'll never get back.
Sorry to dob you in mate.

If I’m being honest, I expected you might be happy for me to tell him. Maximum impact and all that.

The Joel Selwood of the SFA?

Granted Selwood may have a couple of undesirable quantities, don’t we all... but is being a chronic attention whore really one of them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are there furballs invading this thread? I am having flashbacks to being bent over by them on Sunday :(

To clarify, they are not good flashbacks.
I am filling in for BLERN

Players to Watch:
Warriors:
BigJoeD_
The spearhead forward has played a pivotal role in the Warriors' revival booting 37 goals in the first 8 games as he looks to claim the Fred medal. Unlike his Essendon namesake, he was able to get his body fit and firing in the pre-season and it has paid dividends. deaneus will need to be switched on from the bounce if he is to nullify Joe's influence.

Mate, i'm taking some soap along for this match-up.

And not because i'm giving him a bath.

Because i just rewatched Full Metal Jacket and saw the scene where everyone beats Gomer Pyle with the soap-in-a-sock for being a ****-up, and it gave me an idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back