Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 14: East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like nWo-lite. The shit brother, comewhatmay seems more productive than Danoz though.
tumblr_nwi836wQGN1udh5n8o1_r1_400.gif

Surely Frankston Rover has something to say.

You know the deal...

He'll come in all guns blazing.
Realise it's not rookies he is bantering against and therefore can't pick on them.
Lose horribly in the banter stakes
Ride off into the sunset, only to return on Sunday to claim a bizarre moral victory, despite the thread being carried by Wooshette

It's a pretty standard MO

Credit to them, they haven't publicly had a go at me. But if we don't get a win sometime this Sunday then I may not have a home to go back to.
We haven’t finished sharpening our pitchforks.

We we do, start running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We haven’t finished sharpening our pitchforks.

We we do, start running.

Oh dear god no. You'll be even more disgusted if these losses have costed you the Mobbs. I may have to give you mine.

You know the deal...

He'll come in all guns blazing.
Realise it's not rookies he is bantering against and therefore can't pick on them.
Lose horribly in the banter stakes
Ride off into the sunset, only to return on Sunday to claim a bizarre moral victory, despite the thread being carried by Wooshette

It's a pretty standard MO
Such squibness, almost sportsmaniac-esque!

Dragons, Bombers, Rats, geez it's been a while since we played a real club!

Maybe next week.
You’ll know you’re playing a real club 2 mins in when I go full Milburn vs SOS on you.

Oh dear god no. You'll be even more disgusted if these losses have costed you the Mobbs. I may have to give you mine.
Meh

Don’t need another one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back