Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mxk9TPf.gif

Hi Dragons

Here is a list of players who I consider to be a chance to say something offensive and therefore you might want to PM beforehand to tell them to dial it back.

Season 26 Players
1. SunshineTiger
2. Thatsapaddlin
3. The Old Dark Navy's
4. Smartys Power
007. GreyCrow
8. Easty
9. Aramis
10. Butler
11. MWPP
12. Ulahoopski
14 Helfarch
16. Igloo
17. boondy
18. Bipolarbear
21. RodneyDangerfield
22. Cloud_
26. burningdwarf
27. Bob Cobb
31. Blacky
32. Footypie32
36. ShanDog
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
74. 3121 premiers
97. Dennis Confetti
316. Dirty Bird
Your username offends me. Do you mind if you change it for this game?

Oh hang on, this isn’t a PM... whoops.

I phoned my local radio station today...

DJ: "Congratulations on being our 1st caller, all you have to do is answer the next question correctly to win our grand prize."

Me: "Great"

DJ: "It's a Maths question. Feeling
confident?"

Me: "Yes, why not. I've got a PhD in a science field and I have taught maths at the highest level."

DJ:"Okay then, to win 2 VIP tickets to an evening with the Dragons FFC team, and you get to meet their captain after his talk and sit with him at his own table during the dinner, what's 2+2?"

Me: "7"

I phoned my local radio station today...

DJ: "Congratulations on being our 1st caller, all you have to do is answer the next question correctly to win our grand prize."

Me: "Great"

DJ: "It's a Maths question. Feeling
confident?"

Me: "Yes, why not. I've got a PhD in a science field and I have taught maths at the highest level."

DJ:"Okay then, to win 2 VIP tickets to an evening with the Dragons FFC team, and you get to meet their captain after his talk and sit with him at his own table during the dinner, what's 2+2?"

Me: "7"
? ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back