Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sounds like my kind of sexual adventure. as long as I get equal screen time.
Even though your quoting skills are outstanding. I still managed to notice this post.

I will either setup a mass convo for all of us or just individual ones after i get replies. 17.8 hour countdown is underway.

sataris - agreed due to being a 5some virgin
GotTheGoodes
edgie
rickety

You are all on the clock. Respond yes or no to this post[/QUOTE]

Yes or no to this post

Evening Warriors. This promises to be a good week as we're well and truly on a roll.

Yes, 1 win in a row constitutes on a roll and soon to be 2 once we've taken care of your mob.

Holidays are always good. We get another one in a few weeks when, as an added bonus, we get to see Collingwood lose.

What's a holiday?

Hands up all those who are looking forward to the Commonwealth Games. Here's a summary of my must see events:

I hope I haven't left anything out.......
We had the baton pass our street yesterday and the police blocked off all the roads. Problem was I needed to go out and pick up food!

Hands up all those who are looking forward to the Commonwealth Games. Here's a summary of my must see events:

I hope I haven't left anything out.......

Well the Queens Baton Stick thing stopped out the front of our house...so I'm going to barrack for that event

Remove this Banner Ad

Back