Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

like the dragons in game of thrones, the warriors will slay the dragons this week, and jon snow will become the undisputed king of all the lands
game-of-thrones-s07e06-dragon-viserion-blue_1503232036146.gif

Or back to last years finals.
2 games of 10 & 9 goals and Itsmyshows head has inflated and is about to burst.

Didn't even increase your Mobbenfuhrer Medal lead last season and now we've got Wacky Tiger about to take over so we'll have to listen to him bang on about it for the next ten seasons. Thanks IMS.

Very inconsistent form.

Didn't even increase your Mobbenfuhrer Medal lead last season and now we've got Wacky Tiger about to take over so we'll have to listen to him bang on about it for the next ten seasons. Thanks IMS.

Very inconsistent form.

Sounds like someone's bum is still sore...

Very inconsistent form.

And what games they were.

Don't worry about me, Wacky is still a fair way off it and I'll enjoy picking apart your putrid mob this week too.

On the same level as Frankston Rover, he really wants to win this one as opposed to a game during the finals series.

You do realise you only get to play finals by winning these games??? The fact that it is the Dragons does make it slightly sweeter though.

Nothing compares to a final though. Imagine if you got cheated out of a win as opposed to getting bent over by the greatest in Itsmyshow.

You do realise you only get to play finals by winning these games??? The fact that it is the Dragons does make it slightly sweeter though.

Nothing compares to a final though. Imagine if you got cheated out of a win as opposed to getting bent over by the greatest in Itsmyshow.
Why do you think I was happy to win last week? Come on. I know you're smarter than this.

like the dragons in game of thrones, the warriors will slay the dragons this week, and jon snow will become the undisputed king of all the lands
Like french onion dips with one in the Jatz crackers ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you think I was happy to win last week? Come on. I know you're smarter than this.

Doesn't compare to a Grand Final though.

Like french onion dips with one in the Jatz crackers ?
thats awful and you should feel bad

we will choke you harder than a crows team in the finals

(ouch my feels)

Coney Island Warriors (WWW) vs Dragons FFC (LWW) at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

BDrb8zU.png

There is one thing you can say about Frankston Rover and that is he never gives up, after losing their 2 best posters Wooshette and DapperJong at the end of season 23 and only bringing in the one rookie db swannie to partner a washed up Itsmyshow along with known zero vote getter and twitter troll Le Grille as new faces at the club. Yet despite all this somehow the warriors sit atop the Sweet F.A ladder with 3 wins on the trot and soon to subject the league to a plethora of streak hashtags unless someone puts a stop to this madness.

At least the Warriors have a personality though, their opponents for round 4 the Dragons make flour look spicy and sitting 6th on the Sweet F.A. ladder the Dragons somehow manage to be there abouts every season we see no real reason why this will change in season 24, they travel to VCP on a 2 match win streak and look to put an end to the Warriors before anyone gets too carried away

Players to Watch

craffles – Finished season 23 in red hot form at FF and it could be argued that only a poorly timed run in with the bay mods stopped him from winning the inaugural Fred medal. However craffles has picked up in Season 24 where he left off averaging 5 goals per game and sitting 1 goal clear atop the Fred table. The Warriors will want more of the same from craffles and if he keeps up this pace he is on track to have the highest goal kicking tally since season 16

Blaze Storm – How will BS fare under the new regime without his ability to post BS gifs, promoted to Rover for season 24 and sitting a disappointing 37th for total disposals, but 9th for tackles and 4th for frees for. Needs to get the ball more and add to his total of 4 goals if the dragons are any chance to dethrone the Warriors.

How they lined up in Round 3

Official Team Sheet
Round 3 Vs West Coast Wonders
B: Ilksy - Frankston Rover - Reginald Perrin
HB: BoshtrichBurger - candiehappy - Kabanna
C: Itsmyshow - RedVest4 - Freofalcon
HF: Dips - comewhatmay - db swannie
F: Raveneyes - craffles - I Dont Care
R: Packedlunch - zackah - Le Grille
INT: Lord_Flashheart - Morganashlee

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet:

B:
AmericanCrow - Spanna_ - vanders
HB: A Swallow - chefmeister - Jatz
C: Knifey Spoony - VSTone - WFL
HF: Scorpus - Determinant - Pie 4 Life
F: Ljp86 - Hatchy1992 - iBeng
R: Hate - cammo6556 - Blaze Storm

Int: Mooresome - The Half Back

Prediction

This one could go either way and we predict a seesawing battle that comes down to a coin toss at the end

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 24/08/2017 including the words 'Official Team Sheet'​
There's a mistake here... The Dragons only have one player playing Centre, there needs to be at least 3-4 players playing there if I'm to be kept under 40 touches...

Hello Warriors. With the decline of #rednesday I have a bit of frustration I need to release. Could you be so kind as to accommodate this please and thank you.

There's a mistake here... The Dragons only have one player playing Centre, there needs to be at least 3-4 players playing there if I'm to be kept under 40 touches...
I'm not sure that 10 touches each is enough to satisfy our mids, they get frustrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back