Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to back trophies is better than nothing I guess, if you can call the spoon a trophy.
Cup & spoon will go well together.

Throw me up forward and I guarantee you'll see a Lockett '91 performance. 10, 12, 10, 12 goals. Follow me, boys.

Cup & spoon will go well together.

Throw me up forward and I guarantee you'll see a Lockett '91 performance. 10, 12, 10, 12 goals. Follow me, boys.
I’d prefer to see a Liam Jones-esque performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_myc33jfHSR1qaua84o8_r1_250.gif
Almost forgot the most important thing.

9c4f8e82acd8ef25c6c55533cdb3c0ea.jpg
This is why, you Sir, are a King!...

They seem interested in the Bomber Bike Group, or else they would have enquired about the Whore Tree, which they didn't, if they were after any Warrior fetish. Your biking must be notorious far and wide for you to be 'pumped' with work from the Oceania bosses
Speaking of “fetish”...
My ex had a wild fetish. Loved a good role play. She would dress up, in her own clothes. Then she’d make me dress up, in my own clothes. Then she’d pretend to be an absolute campaigner. Every day !

I actually thought someone (looking at you, Tony Lynn 15 ) was going to post a music clip from Natalie Imbruglia...

From memory her hit song was 'Torn' so I have been sitting here for 23 hours now truing to come up with a witty comment about how come Sunday I am going to 'torn' someone a new arseh*le from the Warriors.....still brainstorming, will be ready in a couple of months!

Anyway, just for you coach....I am bound and broken lying naked on the floor...

Speaking of “fetish”...
My ex had a wild fetish. Loved a good role play. She would dress up, in her own clothes. Then she’d make me dress up, in my own clothes. Then she’d pretend to be an absolute campaigner. Every day !

I loved it when she called me big boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back