Official Match Thread Season 21 Round 2 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bandits at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You lost last week, right? That makes you a loser team. Losers.

Leading with your best stuff early - I'd leave something in the tank if I was were you

You bombdits sure do got a purty mouth

kermit.gif

Leading with your best stuff early - I'd leave something in the tank if I was were you
Leading. Leading like IMS from the goal square and kicking 10 sausage rolls.

Good to see you guys could make it.

We probably won't see many of you tomorrow, what with it being Hump Day and all.

Have the RSPCA contacted you yet?
They have no power over us, plus the animals are consenting... We arent like Mitchell Pearce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ours was a good tight game
Buzz is you guys were smashed by the Bears, that must sting a bit. Keep waxing on though.
I don't see anywhere in this post where you denounce your loser status. So, you're still officially losers. Hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that Donald Trump is also a loser. Wait, solace is the wrong word...

I don't see anywhere in this post where you denounce your loser status. So, you're still officially losers. Hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that Donald Trump is also a loser. Wait, solace is the wrong word...

Trump hasn't lost yet.

We've only played 1 game and lost by a beez dick to a powerhouse club, we're keeping our white powder dry for now.
No idea if Trump lost but if he did I'm sure the margin was less than your loss.

We've only played 1 game and lost by a beez dick to a powerhouse club, we're keeping our white powder dry for now.
No idea if Trump lost but if he did I'm sure the margin was less than your loss.
First bolded - :mad: - IT'S NOT THAT SMALL :straining:
Second bolded - WE DID NOT LOSE BY OVER 5000 PTS. WE ARE NOT THAT BAD :straining::straining:

First bolded - :mad: - IT'S NOT THAT SMALL :straining:
Second bolded - WE DID NOT LOSE BY OVER 5000 PTS. WE ARE NOT THAT BAD :straining::straining:
If you do the maths, taking into account the population of America and the population of the SFA, averages, stats, records and overall probablity relativity theory..yea you pretty much lost by 5000.

As for the other thing, well my hubby always tells me that pollen it makes it grow..you'll get there.

Dennis kermit here with my pre-game analysis.

I'll be Looking at this game from a tactical perspective,

If the Warriors want to win this week they will need to find a way to quell my marking ability. Webbed hands, sticky fingers and a huge vertical leap all gel together to make this little frog a formidable aerial opponent.

Last week I took 13 marks, all of them glorious hangers.

image.jpg
Jezza you beauty: The greatest mark in afl history (Jeremiah was a bullfrog)

This begs the question.How many warriors will suffer the humiliation of feeling my erect green phallus spearing them in the back of their neck, as I soar above them for a speckie?

I'm predicting 14

Dennis kermit here with my pre-game analysis.

I'll be Looking at this game from a tactical perspective,
I'll be looking at it from a tackling perspective

Kiss little dennis goodbye, he will be in the Warriors trophy cabinet along with our other victory souvenirs.

Last edited:
The Bandits - really :rolleyes:

Jesus what a crap draw to start the year,

From the flooded tossers in the wolves to the poo pile that are the bandits

I blame Filth for this and his circus routine
When it's a crap draw, it means it's difficult, which we are. Scored 120 last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back