Official Match Thread Season 21 Round 15 - Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Then I remembered that the Furies smash the warriors at everything and I was like :) again.

Indeed - tribunal appearances, warnings, captain suspensions...

Is that your season going up in smoke when we beat you on sunday?

Hardly, we're second on the ladder and already assured of finals, and if I wasn't too lazy to check (how many rounds are there again?) I'd say we are assured of the double chance too.

Plus, teams coming off a re-simmed win never back up the following week...

Hardly, we're second on the ladder and already assured of finals, and if I wasn't too lazy to check (how many rounds are there again?) I'd say we are assured of the double chance too.

Plus, teams coming off a re-simmed win never back up the following week...

Yeah I did think you were sitting pretty, but don't ruin my joke punk.

Plus, I don't care about historical precedents dating back to when This Is Anfield was a youngster - Furies to win by 5 goals.

Yeah I did think you were sitting pretty, but don't ruin my joke punk.

Plus, I don't care about historical precedents dating back to when This Is Anfield was a youngster - Furies to win by 5 goals.

TIA was a youngster?

*shudders*

I've been MIA a lot over the last 2 weeks but I'm back and ready to...

Oh it's the furie flogs.

See you next week :thumbsu:

Im almost positive if i go back to our last match you made the exact same joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're glad that we are the only side you post against then.

Now **** off.

But it's the match thread he's playing in. How can you even suggest that with any logic? What's he gonna do, post in a match thread not involving his own team? You're pretty wacky mate. Calm down a bit.

Another nail?
We've just won 5 in a row. We're the ones doing the hammering.

poor bay 13 allstars, they haven't got the message yet. As long as Richmond continue to be shite the Furies are a shoe in

It is certainly an interesting sideline to this clash - the two EKA favourites going head to head.

I know I'm biased, but I think DapperJong has his nose slightly in front of sausageroll at this stage
Are you going to move DapperJong into the rover position as an ineffective tag? Otherwise we won't be going head to head.
I have no idea whether or not his nose is slightly in front of mine. His nose is buried too deep in his captain's arse to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back