Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

DW Beng we don't do it anymore

I'm a man of many tastes. Like Cellophane I have many colours

2 weeks ago in a match thread I invented a drag queen alter ego and I am now in a musical quoting contest.

#ihavesomethingtotellyoumum

This week you'll be chowing down on soggy biscuits , then humble pie for dessert.
We like to serve up humble pie and the chef usually leaves a little for us to keep the lads grounded

Sounds like fear
Good to know you lot are sticking around. You may have misheard though which is completely understandable given you're sitting near the bottom of the ladder.

It doesn't sound like fear. It sounds like laughter.

Not your average 'haha that's funny' laughter but more-so your sadistic, manic, evil, psychotic laughter psychopaths make when stalking their victims and hunting them down leaving behind a bloody, gory, stinkin' mess. Because that's what's going to happen come Sunday night. Us Swampies are gonna slaughter the Warriors on the field, and then laugh because you can't spell slaughter without laughter. Now this may seem rather unfriendly but that's just how we roll in Sin City.

Good to know you lot are sticking around. You may have misheard though which is completely understandable given you're sitting near the bottom of the ladder.

Not your average 'haha that's funny' laughter but more-so your sadistic, manic, evil, psychotic laughter psychopaths make when stalking their victims and hunting them down leaving behind a bloody, gory, stinkin' mess. Because that's what's going to happen come Sunday night. Us Swampies are gonna slaughter the Warriors on the field, and then laugh because you can't spell slaughter without laughter. Now this may seem rather unfriendly but that's just how we roll in Sin City.

Tl;dr

Do it with a gif
1437277367479.gif

You roll because you're all fat from chugging each other's carbo laden goo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've gone from the Royals who's banter was like trying to get blood out of a stone, to the Sludgerats who can't stfu.
Let me see if I can get them to quieten down for 5...

hqdefault.jpg

We've gone from the Royals who's banter was like trying to get blood out of a stone, to the Sludgerats who can't stfu.
You've probably posted more than anyone though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back