Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 4 - Fighting Furies v Coney Island Warriors @ Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so ugly my mother used to feed me with a slingshot.

No respect...

poor bugger.....

sTUyI.gif

Just got out of the shower naked and dripping wet here at the Furies dressing rooms. Let's rock 'n' roll. Have a few drinks and a few Coneys. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the tardiness of a few of my teammates - currently they are all busy trolling me incessantly :cry:

Apologies for the tardiness of a few of my teammates - currently they are all busy trolling me incessantly :cry:

I just ran home from the pub, well really I got a taxi after I got a hooker and a midget then came home cos this bloke reckons that Haduken got the sack for Dankin one out on Wooshette_ s new frock or something?
It's all over the news everywhere except Queensland and NSW as they're still comparing how many anuses they sniffed over the weekend.

BTW Suck it up princess this is the real stuff.

it could be worse......:drunk:

Looking forward to this round BigJoeD has been respecting and talking you lads up all week. Can't stop going on about thingybob up forward and whatisface in the centre..

Your very name strikes fear into our hearts Fapping Fury.

Last edited:
Just got out of the shower naked and dripping wet here at the Furies dressing rooms. Let's rock 'n' roll. Have a few drinks and a few Coneys. :D
I'm prepared to take a gamble based on your username.

Saddle up :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back