SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nice mate, I'd imagine this would be the prototype structure heading into round 1 :thumbsu:

Very similar to my setup/structure, instead I've got KK>Bartel, Stefan>NicNat, Montagna>Dusty & Cockatoo>Eades
I have you in my rivals so should be interesting to see how you go.:D
Have tried to stretch my team out to one more premo player but the risky players keep ending up in my
backline, an area I'm not prepared to mess with as I have trusted those 4 players in my previous SC years.
Rucks, well Goldie is a lock but Stef and Nutnut are butting heads to get in.
Funny about Montagna had him in my team and Dusty out this morning, Dallhouse on standby too.:cool:

Last edited:

I have you in my rivals so should be interesting to see how you go.:D
Have tried to stretch my team out to one more player but the risky players keep ending up in my
backline, an area I'm not prepared to mess with as I have trusted those 4 players in my previous SC years.
Rucks, well Goldie is a lock but Steph and Nutnut are butting heads to get in.
Funny about Montagna had him in my team and Dusty out this morning, Dallhouse on standby too.:cool:
Great minds think alike hey :cool: :p

Tossing up Joey/Dusty/Dahl aswell, can't go wrong with any :thumbsu:

Super-Premo's FTW.

Last edited:
Why don't you think Anderson is worth the punt. Can play. Awkward price but for paying an extra 80K you get essentially a pricey rookie who will play every game I would suspect and do well. 80 is not beyond him surely. Especially when you think he has an AFL ready body. :)
I think there are better options than Anderson. 223k and not proven in the AFL. Personally don't rate him and just see others that are better options that are cheaper (Langford, Cockatoo) and options that are slightly more expensive (Wells).

For Anderson to be worth getting he really needs to average 75-80 minimum and I just don't see him doing it. Happy to be proven wrong and he could be a good pickup, just think there are better options out there mate :thumbsu:

I think there are better options than Anderson. 223k and not proven in the AFL. Personally don't rate him and just see others that are better options that are cheaper (Langford, Cockatoo) and options that are slightly more expensive (Wells).

For Anderson to be worth getting he really needs to average 75-80 minimum and I just don't see him doing it. Happy to be proven wrong and he could be a good pickup, just think there are better options out there mate :thumbsu:
Yeah, fair enough. I guess NAB will give the both of us the answers on this. Cheers for your time.

Seen much of Anderson pre season? The kid can play.. Unfortunately once he caught pneumonia that was the end at Hawthorn. You guys did use a high pick for him.. 15 maybe? So they must really rate him. Wells.. Can play (when fit) .. How do you see it?
Anderson performed really well in his first practice game. Well look to him as an attacking mid/hf that adds some dash and aggression to compliment our inside mids. He'll be given every opportunity, as we lack pace and skill. We would be a much stronger team if Wells also stays fit, with those 2 rotating.

Probably pretty similar too most people s structure s but quite happy with this team . Think 90% of teams will have 70% of the same personnel just that last 30 that makes or break s everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty stuck on this team, will change for the best rookies but the stricture should stay.
View attachment 213220

157k left
Have to like the team, coz I thought I was looking at mine, until I got to the forward line. Only a couple picks different rookies aside.

Thanks Keg, team has stayed similar for the last few weeks, set on this bar just a few downgrades/upgrades for
gun rookies. Not very brave or risky but that's the way I'm going to play it this year.;):thumbsu:

I agree mate. Leave some room in the mid for some cows to fatten, try to lock in 3 keepers in fwd and def- lock in goldy.

Simples!

I agree mate. Leave some room in the mid for some cows to fatten, try to lock in 3 keepers in fwd and def- lock in goldy.

Simples!
Very simples Keg!

Can't wait for Nab to start!

Hey All, hope you had a good weekend - i went to radio silence andgive my team a break, but have caught up and modified to the following - as always, happy with this... for now...

$58k left:

B: Shaw, Rance, Yeo, Weiterling, Francis, Hibberd (nth) (Hartley, M Adams)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Rockliff, Shiel, Libba, Wells, Petracca, Ahern (Polkinghorne, Keays, Hewett)
R: Goldstein, Jacobs (Wyatt)
F: Martin, Barlow, Wingard, Franklin, Anderson, Kerridge (M.Brown(ess), S.Yarran)

14 keepers and plenty of cash generation (i also think taking a couple of risks makes more sense than leaving some out early and needing to trade to bring them in later)

Lets keep the thought train rolling...

Hey All, hope you had a good weekend - i went to radio silence andgive my team a break, but have caught up and modified to the following - as always, happy with this... for now...

$58k left:

B: Shaw, Rance, Yeo, Weiterling, Francis, Hibberd (nth) (Hartley, M Adams)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Rockliff, Shiel, Libba, Wells, Petracca, Ahern (Polkinghorne, Keays, Hewett)
R: Goldstein, Jacobs (Wyatt)
F: Martin, Barlow, Wingard, Franklin, Anderson, Kerridge (M.Brown(ess), S.Yarran)

14 keepers and plenty of cash generation (i also think taking a couple of risks makes more sense than leaving some out early and needing to trade to bring them in later)

Lets keep the thought train rolling...

Depending on the NAB form, i think my shell means that i can chop and change without making massive shifts:

Thinking i can actually go Shiel -> Priddis (loving that thought)

Anderson can be downgraded to a rook and give me $100k

Otherwise changes would be either enforced by injury, or rookie to rookie with minimal $ diff.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back