Remove this Banner Ad

Ok guys, Ultimate Footy is up and running. Time to find out whether it will be a help or hindrence.

I think it would be easier to keep all discussions regarding the UF setup in one place for ease of reference. So if you want to propose rule or score changes or have the league manager change results and standings then can we keep it to this thread.

Good luck.

upload_2017-3-19_8-5-0.png

Hell no. With injuries and a third of our list missing we won't be able to field a side. Pretty sure we had a vote on this somewhere already.

Hell no. With injuries and a third of our list missing we won't be able to field a side. Pretty sure we had a vote on this somewhere already.
Yeah we did and that's why we played through last season, but you got to add any free agents to your team to fill your roster. We can't do that with the website, but could revert to big footy for the bye week lineups - or we try however the website does it. Maybe they play a reduced lineup so it is less of an issue, I don't know - we do have 44 players in our squads and I think it's a shame to have a 3 week break in the middle of the year.

Yeah we did and that's why we played through last season, but you got to add any free agents to your team to fill your roster. We can't do that with the website, but could revert to big footy for the bye week lineups - or we try however the website does it. Maybe they play a reduced lineup so it is less of an issue, I don't know - we do have 44 players in our squads and I think it's a shame to have a 3 week break in the middle of the year.
I completely forgot about that aha. Just looked back over my 3 bye rounds. I borrowed 2, 7, and 5 each week respectively to field teams. Even 18 players per week will be a struggle with a 44 man squad it seems... but I did have a lot of injuries. I guess, we can can revert back to naming teams on Bigfooty for those 3 weeks, by borrowing free agents

I completely forgot about that aha. Just looked back over my 3 bye rounds. I borrowed 2, 7, and 5 each week respectively to field teams. Even 18 players per week will be a struggle with a 44 man squad it seems... but I did have a lot of injuries. I guess, we can can revert back to naming teams on Bigfooty for those 3 weeks, by borrowing free agents
Assuming a fit and playing list, it looks like I would only need 2 defenders of any variety in week 13. I have players from every team though and am pretty spread - don't know if that is unusual compared to the rest of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back