Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for sacking Hinkley, but it would be intellectually dishonest for people on this board to give Carr credit for the 13 in a row and solely blame Hinkley for the losses. All those people claiming they know Carr is actually the one coaching should be lumping this on him. At least be consistent. I think Hinkley had a part in the 13 wins and he has the same part in the losses. So did Carr. Sack Hinkley but be consistent in the criticism.

Carr’s been here 5 minutes. You can’t expect him to get rid of the stink immediately and he’s also inherited a team with major deficiencies in ruck and defence. It’s going to take time to fix and it’s only fair that we give him at least a decade to work on it.

Well, the question needs to be asked. We’re only making up numbers this year
Anyone who thought port were doing more than making up the numbers under Hinkley was seriously deluded. The whole team is ****ing mentally weak. Need a ruthless coach not a flaccid dick daddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Last time I checked... We didn't win the premiership in 2013
Ohhhh one of those supporters who thinks they give those things out. No we didn't win it, and haven't in almost 20 years. This ain't the SANFL amymore

Thank you for the football analysis and appreciation of football in general. The port adelaide football forum sadly is unbalanced by a hard core of posters who have a clique mentality and by a moderator who provides tactic cover and support for the negative commentary of the team he professes to support or barrack for.
How's your loverboy Hinkley doing or is he still immune from criticism from those in the clique? Tactic cover, what a load of wank lmao.

Ohhhh one of those supporters who thinks they give those things out. No we didn't win it, and haven't in almost 20 years. This ain't the SANFL amymore
Oh get ****ed....

This ain't the snafl any more? You can't be serious?

You realise the "it's not the snafl any more" is one of the most piss weak excuses you can have....

Durp durp... What? We play in the AFL!? Holy shit when did that happen???

You do realise that 100% of the flags won in that period have been won by AFL clubs right?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back