Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As soon as Clarko rejects Norf & GWS it'll start, not as in Clarko coming here but Ken getting an offer elsewhere.

Once we don't offer him security beyond 2023 he'll want out.

It's based on him never going into a final contract year with no promises.

Plus I think our board need the push they are that weak.
He went into 2020 knowing that if he didn't make finals that year, he wouldn't trigger his extension to 2021.

He went into 2020 knowing that if he didn't make finals that year, he wouldn't trigger his extension to 2021.

Difference is the widespread want for change and really his results say we haven't made a GF in 10 years, you can't hide from that.

It's like they all want to keep him employed so he can join the 'club' by winning a flag no mater how long it takes.

If he is still here next year my guess is we bounce back and he's signed for two more - I just don't see the club thinking that's a great idea, stickers will turn into Billboards.

I must've blacked it out it's been a long nightmare.

He benefited from the covid cost cutting very early in the year, having accepted a pay cut and getting his contract extended early. Thus, he never actually coached through 2020 under much pressure at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whately just now on 360: “Port Adelaide’s Ken Hinkley, one of the greatest thinkers in the game…”

Oh wow.

You sure you heard right? Are you sure he didn't say "Port Adelaide's Ken Hinkley, one of the greatest Coke Zero drinkers in the game"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back