Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been told all along here that it's not going to happen this week. - Re: the messages from CD and Koch - that messaging has changed - Koch said "he's contracted for next year" and CD said something along the lines of working well with Ken but he also added after that "and Josh Carr" which got lost in the void a little.. (not sure of exact quote but it was the 5AA I/V) - it's not the definitive "he's coaching!!" that we used to hear.. That - coupled with little hints from Whateley Caro and Cornes that he might walk away - still fills me with optimism - more optimism than I've had since 2021 - that next week really could be the Endgame. And if we're painted as the bad guys for causing it - I'll wear that badge proudly

Also Davies talked exclusively about how keen Ken is to come back and coach next year, he never said anything about Port being keen.

If Brisbane get up tomorrow you can see the Ken apologists and pearl clutchers shifting to hammering our fanbase for booing the guy in a loss to the eventual premiers, ignoring the context of them being 13th and friendless at the time.
I wonder how many years of failure will be enough for your average happy clapper to finally concede defeat. Obviously 12 years isn't a large enough sample size in their eyes - will they still have faith in the fraud if he completes 20 fruitless years? (heaven forbid!!!!!)

I think it will be with both having health issues, they will wheel out 'Bulldog' Kevin Murray (Fitzroy) and/or Bobby Skilton (South Melbourne), you have to get that 'old VFL' Victorian tear jerker:rolleyes:
You're all over thinking BT's comments and it'll be something like this. Some Victorian focused wank essentially.

If there was a major coaching shake up or major player shake up or whatever Brain ****ing Taylor would not be the person privy to it.

I wonder how many years of failure will be enough for your average happy clapper to finally concede defeat. Obviously 12 years isn't a large enough sample size in their eyes - will they still have faith in the fraud if he completes 20 fruitless years? (heaven forbid!!!!!)

Happy clappers are dumb ****s with pea-sized brains.

I am working until 1700 tomorrow. Double time after 3 hours. Should get me a nice bottle of champers to celebrate Hinkley finally being gone.
I may off accidentally drank my bottle what I was saving for sack Hinkley day...

Just gonna have to get another 😈

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping a nice early Monday sacking...

Imagine if he is still here on Wednesday.... I would start to fear for chewys safety lol
If it doesn't happen by Friday at 2359, it isn't happening. I'm likely to step away, and the club celebrates Hinkley next Friday at the Best and Fairest.

If it doesn't happen by Friday at 2359, it isn't happening. I'm likely to step away, and the club celebrates Hinkley next Friday at the Best and Fairest.
Agree... If the club doesn't have the balls after this long... Well unfortunately it's no longer the club I grew up supporting.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back