Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

How exactly does he motivate them this week?

'Right, im copping a bit at the moment, I've told everyone how shit you are but it isn't working. So go out and play well and get a win that shows my genius. you guys will still be shit though, can't fix that or people will start having expectations'

Because he played in a GF loss against Hawthorn before losing a bunch of other premierships?

Hinkley was slightly before my time and he didn't exactly have the highlights reel of other Geelong players at the time.

No, it was his smugness of the PF losses that annoyed me.
Fair call. His smugness is mindblowing for one of the least successul losers in the history sport.

I think he might be the best living example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

And as bad as it is, it still probably doesn't beat his "I guarantee if we'd played other players we would have lost by more" after the GWS final last year.

He knows everything. He's a perfect coach. He just has players (the same ones that he's taken credit for recruiting, developing, and giving the gameplan to) let him down over and over again.
And yet before that GWS final, he said that the Giants should remember that they had played Port in Adelaide just weeks earlier, and "got beat." He changes his tune more often than I've had hot dinners.

Why did he say 'good call' then
Essentially agrees with the caller
could've just said, 'I don't agree,' and moved onto the next caller
its obvious tredrea doesn't rate ken (like me) and he's had a slip of the tongue
Because in addition to calling Ken a fraud (which I agree is a pretty harsh call, as much as he does suck) he also made some impossible to deny points at the tail end of his call

I almost got to road rage levels I had to turn it off.
Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former player:
Posts vague and uncommitted message about getting behind the club

Happy clappers
THIS IS INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT HINKLEY IS THE GOAT AND HAS THE SUPPORT OF EVERYBODY

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Wilson is a campaigner.
She has worked for Cos and has a lot of political and financial capital invested in maintaining that relationship with an employer ... oops, sorry her "contact" - according to the buffoon Rohan Connolly.

According to Tredrea, it was "Footy Classified" that contacted Richardson while listening to the episode. Kane fleshed out the story by describing Wilson as distraught when she heard it.

Follow the money.

Caro will do anything to protect that relationship with Cos and the fact that they didn't even show Tredrea's clarification (but the initial phone call) indicates an absurd animosity and level of bias.

Deconstructing core messages from Clubland is one of her jobs - not serving as mouthpiece for special interests.

Had a company wide update session today. I had a speaking bit, it was my first one at the company having started a week ago. One of the things I said when introducing myself was that i'm a Port supporter. I said:

"I am a Port Supporter, don't ask. But yes I do believe we should sack the coach."

Doing my part.

They're idiots. If we got an external person in next year, who immediately won the flag, they'd say Ken laid the foundations, or it was cruel to sack Ken, as it shows the 'final piece(s)' were now in place and he was denied being able to use them and he would have won. They are so far down the rabbit hole defending Ken, they make Majorie Taylor-Greene look rationale and articulate. No matter what occurs post Ken, the bulk of them are never going to admit Ken was kept too long or was anything but a great success.
Ummm if i'm having my house built, and the builder is still working on the foundations after 12 years, wouldn't you say that I'd have every right to be a bit annoyed?

In Ken's case, if he still hasn't completed the foundations after all this time, I'd like to offer a left field suggestion - maybe he's not a very good coach!!!

Had a company wide update session today. I had a speaking bit, it was my first one at the company having started a week ago. One of the things I said when introducing myself was that i'm a Port supporter. I said:

"I am a Port Supporter, don't ask. But yes I do believe we should sack the coach."

Doing my part.
Not all heroes wear capes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back