Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The laws of probability! They are unaffected by both optimism and pessimism.

Deep down you know a loss is not certain, as if it were, you’d be throwing all of your savings on the opposition each week - free money.

Saying “I think we will win against GC” would be unwise, but “we have some chance of winning against GC, but I hope we lose so Ken gets sacked” is totally fair, reasonable, and understandable!

Are you blind to the cycle? Ken just does enough to safe his skin and once he saved himself like now with the win against the dogs, we go back to playing garbage like clockwork.

Most Port supporters on here see it.

Last edited:

Josh Carr coaching West Coast would be like Mark Bickley coaching Port. They'd want him sacked before he pulled on his first club polo.
Id take Bickley in a heartbeat at this point.

He has that certain special quality that is hard to put in to words. Actually quite easy to put in to words: "not Hinkley".

We conducted an extensive search and discovered Matthew lobbe was the best man for the job

1467300409-tommen.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** my life, honestly.
To add insult to injury, Dillon read a text message pointing out Rucci's hypocrisy to which he replied "And here they come" .
They then proceeded to play Never Tear Us Apart.
You can't make this sh*t up.
Rucci is a guttersnipe. A paid propagandist. A shill.

To add insult to injury, Dillon read a text message pointing out Rucci's hypocrisy to which he replied "And here they come" .
They then proceeded to play Never Tear Us Apart.
You can't make this sh*t up.
Rucci is a guttersnipe. A paid propagandist. A shill.
I don't get it

He went so hard at chocco and Primus

Did ken **** him too?

I'm confident that Josh Carr will be coach come round 1 next year. I'm also confident that it's his intention to reset the club culture to be more in line with the pre-Hinkley Port Adelaide. Watch this space.

This is just a hunch or?

I'm confident that Josh Carr will be coach come round 1 next year. I'm also confident that it's his intention to reset the club culture to be more in line with the pre-Hinkley Port Adelaide. Watch this space.

It's very difficult to be confident in this panning out given what happened in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023.

It's very easy because of the talent we have on our list to win 4 of our last 7, finished 5th/6th, win the first final before getting obliterated in the semi only for them to give Ken the final year of his contract because we improved by winning a final.

He won't leave money on the table. He won't step down. We're relying on David Koch to fire someone who wants to continue to get paid. We're relying on Donna Hinkley not glaring at Koch and having him fold faster than Superman on laundry day. There are too many things that can go wrong to keep Hinkley here.

We heard in 2018, 2019 and 2022 that he had to be gone, there's no way he can survive it, that it's coming, be patient. It never comes. We're like Wile E Coyote trying to catch the roadrunner and the anvil keeps falling on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back