Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ken has rejuvenated the list.

But it's not his fault because he doesn't have the list.

Got it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile a
Geoff Parker and Jason Cripps must secretly fume at Ken and think he's a halfwit.

They give him the tools, he wastes them.

Then somehow, the narrative flips to brave Kenny doing a sterling job despite being left high and dry with a list full of holes by those blokes.

I'd be ropeable.

I remember after we beat GWS in the H/A game last season, the next morning I was on the red-eye to Sydney and Kingsley was on the same flight. He was sitting a couple rows in front of me looking at match vision on his laptop the whole flight. I remember thinking in my head, would Ken even know how to turn on a laptop.
Ken 100% deflects everything to the assistants. He's exactly as you imagine: stubborn, narrow-minded, sensitive to criticism, and obsessed with his own self-importance. A genuine paperweight.

I doubt he does any preparation each week other than maybe having Donna lay out his clothes on the bed the night prior.

Power’s burning question: Is there ‘too much sameness?’

Demons great Garry Lyon floated the very question on Fox Footy’s On the Couch. For in stats shown on the program, Port in 2024 is again ranked elite in clearance differential (No. 3) time in forward half (No. 3) and corridor use (No. 1) in a virtually identical profile since 2019 – a period of which its won two finals. The Power are clearly again prioritising a game plan revolved around winning clearance and locking the ball in their forward half, and while they’ve clearly built a strong base doing that, has Ken Hinkley’s side become a bit too predictable? It begged former Magpies coach Nathan Buckley to question where the “development and growth” is coming from and whether they’re getting enough “bang for buck” inside 50, plus if they can defend full ground transition. Buckley and Lyon highlighted how other clubs have evolved and changed their style of play including Collingwood (scoring from forward half instead of back half), Essendon (both back half team to a front half teams) and Carlton (a clearance side to a transition side). “This has been their style of a long, long time now. Not much changes over a long period of time ... you know what’s coming, then you’ve just got to try and beat them at it. You can’t do that all the time, but they’ve got some work to do,” Lyon said of the Power.

Geoff Parker and Jason Cripps must secretly fume at Ken and think he's a halfwit.

They give him the tools, he wastes them.

Then somehow, the narrative flips to brave Kenny doing a sterling job despite being left high and dry with a list full of holes by those blokes.

I'd be ropeable.
Only half his starting lineup are all Australians. What's he supposed to do with that!!!!?!?!?!?!

McGuane: Time for Crows to give Buckley a call https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...s/news-story/89900146b20572e818e18d293ed16fe0

Seriously if this was to happen and Buckley went to the crows without us approaching him.
I honestlythink I would give up on football
They so won't - saw it at the Bombers when they hired Worsfold without even getting him to formally present to the board, then internally appointed Rutten his successor without considering any other candidates - it's what happens when club management is way too comfortable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand how'd they get an advantage from this therefore I'm going to take it as disrespect. Between this and the GIANTS last week it shows the league has a long way to go before reaching maturity. Grow up.

The Camry Crows can call Buckley all they like. He's not going to coach them.

If he leaves a very comfortable media gig it's a job in Melbourne.

Melbourne? Richmond? Saints? All looking at coaches over the next couple of years.

Throw Carlton in there as well if Voss doesn't win finals.

The news is that Tasmania is targeting hinkly to be the inaugural coach!
Whatever you don't tip them off. I want him out of here.
Don't be fooled... this is GC all over again...
Koch will jump at shadows and offer Ken another 3yrs so he doesn't leave to Tassie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back