Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly Theo D on Talking Footy discussing Hinkley's future post-Port Adelaide. Even mentioned the record number of games with no grand final.

Linked him to Tasmania or director of coaching role at Gold Coast.

Theo "He has done a magnificent job with that club and had to reinvent himself a number of times and rejuvenate their list"

And what a job he has done. :huh:
11 years without a GF appearance, 2 final wins in 9 years, lost our last 3 finals by an average of 8 goals. I would love to know how Ken has reinvented himself? He has managed to stay employed despite all logic and not reinventing himself.

Interestingly Theo D on Talking Footy discussing Hinkley's future post-Port Adelaide. Even mentioned the record number of games with no grand final.

Linked him to Tasmania or director of coaching role at Gold Coast.

No one wants a dumb **** hillbilly loser hanging around stinking up their club. He'd struggle to get a job at maccas.

Theo "He has done a magnificent job with that club and had to reinvent himself a number of times and rejuvenate their list"

11 years without a GF appearance, 2 final wins in 9 years, lost our last 3 finals by an average of 8 goals. I would love to know how Ken has reinvented himself? He has managed to stay employed despite all logic and not reinventing himself.
Hey he re-invented himself! He went from coke zero to pepsi max and went from sitting in the box doing nothing to standing on the side of the ground doing nothing!

I remember after we beat GWS in the H/A game last season, the next morning I was on the red-eye to Sydney and Kingsley was on the same flight. He was sitting a couple rows in front of me looking at match vision on his laptop the whole flight. I remember thinking in my head, would Ken even know how to turn on a laptop.

I remember after we beat GWS in the H/A game last season, the next morning I was on the red-eye to Sydney and Kingsley was on the same flight. He was sitting a couple rows in front of me looking at match vision on his laptop the whole flight. I remember thinking in my head, would Ken even know how to turn on a laptop.

There was no need for Ken to review that game at all. We played them a few weeks later and Ken was at his best with his mind games.

1718842583500.png
1718842640082.png

No one wants a dumb **** hillbilly loser hanging around stinking up their club. He'd struggle to get a job at maccas.

I think he would be an asset to any other club's football program and they should be enticing him to break his contract at Port to start laying the foundations for the Hinkley Revolution™ now.

I think he would be an asset to any other club's football program and they should be enticing him to break his contract at Port to start laying the foundations for the Hinkley Revolution™ now.

“Apple Isle…
Isla Fisher…
Fisher Price….
Price Waterhouse Cooper…
Koopa Trooper…
Trouping The Colour…
Colour Me Badd…
Bad English…
English Muffins…
Muffins Colquhoun…
Hoon Driver
Golf Club!
Club World Championship…
Champions League…
FC Porto won it in 2004…
Porto… 2004…
Port Adelaide!
Port Adelaide’s coach is…”

AE456E07-CD92-4617-93E1-421C8728460A.jpeg

Weirdly, I was on that flight too and noticed an assistant watching the replay

The funniest thing about this is, that’s exactly what they did.

A thorough review of what didn’t work, genuine “learndings”, effective adjustments, and duly handed our arses to us.

• Just like Hawthorn did in 2014 (L/W),
• Just like West Coast did in 2017 (L/W),
• Just like North did in 2019 (L/W),
• Just like Richmond did in 2020 (L/W),
• Just like Bulldogs did in 2021 (L/W);

The blueprinted pattern for our ongoing failures is there for all to see, the bozos in charge and those who defend them, just refuse to open their eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Port Adelaide is trending on twitter, click on it, first 2 or 3 posts are 2004 premiership players watching the 2004 GF yesterday and the 3rd or 4th post is this one.

"hopefully"
There's a saying "plan for the worst, hope for the best". Hinkley doesn't plan and just hopes that things will turn out OK. Any wonder he is incapable of getting a team to perform when it counts and is regularly out coached. He is a loser of the highest order that just bumbles his way along. The fact that Koch and his board of bean counters can't see this beggars belief.

Hopefully Robbie Gray wins it for us.... Basically Kens game plan for years.

So Ken has rejuvenated the list.

But it's not his fault because he doesn't have the list.

Got it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

To be fair there are strong parallels between Hinkley and Hardwick’s careers. Both were unfairly maligned for many years, with the club ultimately repaid for showing faith in their coach with achieving the ultimate success. (Hasn’t happened for Ken yet, but a little more faith should see him get over the line)
The satire is strong with this one.

With the Giants' banner and that Lions training theme, other clubs are now openly trolling Ken and Koch.
"Any attention is good attention" I'm sure the former presenter of inane breakfast television would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back