Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No skin off my teeth. I've been around long enough to have the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

Just a shame for my teammates, especially our newer ones who are quite fairly turned off the place right now.
Sounds like a them problem. If they cant handle the Furies they probably don't belong in the league.

Team boycotts are frowned upon

but, there's nothing to stop one poster not posting in a week they don't want to. That's the beauty of the league.
I'm glad you now see the ridiculousness of mandating Tuesday Match threads then ;)

I've got no problem with the Furies. Maybe don't take this so seriously and see the fun in their posting 👍

Having the same message spammed over 50 times in a thread is in no way fun, but if you enjoy it I guess the Furies should shoot you a recruitment PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No interest in joining them but they are fun. You are just lacking any sort of humour.

Oh ok I must have missed the day of humour class where they taught people to enjoy the same message 50 times. Is it the 48th time where it becomes funny or the 50th?

He's not the one taking as serious as you SM, but he's also the one in both the match thread and now this thread getting involved in it despite not being from either team, but once again, he's not taking this as serious as you SM...

It was agreed in committee that requiring a 1/3 committee backing and then going to a vote was silly, it is better to let the admin make the call, then go to a vote.
Just checking, is this still the case or? :)

I'm just having a laugh at others expense. The best humour :)
Well there’s plenty to laugh at with the Furies at the moment. Should invest in Spam futures because the way they’re going through it, there’s going to be a massive shortage

Well there’s plenty to laugh at with the Furies at the moment. Should invest in Spam futures because the way they’re going through it, there’s going to be a massive shortage
How are you posting with a Day Off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back