Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean this is pretty great and all omgfridge but I have questions:
  1. How did you get that video of TheInjuryFactory from our LG discussions?
  2. Why did you have to make me cry looking at the life story of serial_thrilla's doggo?
  3. How do dragons breathe underwater?
  4. What the absolute f*ck is going on here?
View attachment 1344495
Looks like the ladies were going through a fun house with a fan in the floor, and the little clown is trying to sneak a peak. :eekv1:

Hi, Tonga Bob! Nice to see you again. :)

Wink Hello GIF by Originals

Reason #10
CDB3DDD6-7B70-4A9D-9FBA-28FF01AEB4D2.jpeg

He has a peanut butter fetish.

According to an ex Dragon who shall not be named, serial_thrilla has a weird Peanut butter fetish. Allegedy, said player walked in the kitchen at LJPs lair one day to find his captain doing gross and depraved things with the much loved sandwich spread (Unfortunately I cannot go into detail or else I will have to ban myself). Said player is so traumatised by the incident that he cannot even look at a jar of PB without puking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1344562

According to an ex Dragon who shall nit be named, serial_thrilla has a weird Peanut butter fetish. Allegedy, said player walked in the kitchen at LJPs lair one day to find his captain doing gross and depraved things with the much loved sandwich spread (Unfortunately I cannot go into detail or else I will have to ban myself). Said player is so traumatised by the incident that he cannot even look at a jar of PB without puking.
Is that why Moo has been hiding in the back paddock all season?

View attachment 1344562

According to an ex Dragon who shall nit be named, serial_thrilla has a weird Peanut butter fetish. Allegedy, said player walked in the kitchen at LJPs lair one day to find his captain doing gross and depraved things with the much loved sandwich spread (Unfortunately I cannot go into detail or else I will have to ban myself). Said player is so traumatised by the incident that he cannot even look at a jar of PB without puking.

He got the idea to combine it with Jelly from somewhere....

Adobe_20210221_143529.jpg

I have one question, who believes the Warriors actually have a chance of stopping me this weekend?

The only way I am not kicking at least 5 is if the Dragon's are too busy grovelling at my feet to actually get the ball. (serial_thrilla 's absolute nightmare for sure)

View attachment 1344491

He got the idea to combine it with Jelly from somewhere....

View attachment 1344568
1647310114567.png

View attachment 1344562

Damn, poor A Swallow , I imagine the Warriors have to hide any jars of PB.

Hey MC Bad Genius

NaturalDisaster improved on your top ten list idea.
I still prefer the first top ten list I did - "Top Ten Things Less Painful Than A Furies Match Thread" (starting here if you can be bothered). I think one of the best things I've ever written on this site was part of that series:

"But that agony is far exceeded by suffering through the inane tripe that has overflowed this thread like the sewage seeping through the cracks of a dolls house after Andre The Giant destroyed the bathroom, drunkenly thinking it was his own full-sized toilet."

I still prefer the first top ten list I did - "Top Ten Things Less Painful Than A Furies Match Thread" (starting here if you can be bothered). I think one of the best things I've ever written on this site was part of that series:

"But that agony is far exceeded by suffering through the inane tripe that has overflowed this thread like the sewage seeping through the cracks of a dolls house after Andre The Giant destroyed the bathroom, drunkenly thinking it was his own full-sized toilet."

That really was your peak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back