Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

What position will you be playing this season, Natural?

I NEED to know. For science.

Hello Headless. I am not sure, probably full back again.

Maybe you were doing something nice for pantskyle but really you didn't want to make it to obvious Warriors in the GF 1st season that you are in charge, so in saying that congratulations on your ALL-SFA and S32 Premiership 😂

You realise I was All SFA Full Back last season?

why are the Warriors from Coney Island?
Thats like naming a team after Philip Island lol
There's a weird fixation on America in this league. Las Vegas, Coney Island, Sin City, East Side... Aside from Baghdad (and maybe West Coast but who knows what west coast that refers too) there needs to be more diversity in this league. We should expand to Estonia and form the Tallinn Tubbs.

There's a weird fixation on America in this league. Las Vegas, Coney Island, Sin City, East Side... Aside from Baghdad (and maybe West Coast but who knows what west coast that refers too) there needs to be more diversity in this league. We should expand to Estonia and form the Tallinn Tubbs.
we need the Ouagadougou Oracles from Burkina Faso

we need the Ouagadougou Oracles from Burkina Faso
1627267456923.png

Would defiantly need some funds thrown at the Club however it does look like Baghdad a little and with them going through 10 players a season maybe that's where they are obtaining them from

View attachment 1187352

Would defiantly need some funds thrown at the Club however it does look like Baghdad a little and with them going through 10 players a season maybe that's where they are obtaining them from
Maybe the SFA needs to establish academies worldwide to make it an even playing field. Give Mt.Buller Sudan.

Thanks GREENESHOOTS for opening the season and good luck to you and your team

Malo e lelei Popi, ʻamanaki pe ʻoku ke maʻu mo e kau tau ha faʻahitaʻu fakaʻofoʻofa pea maʻu ha uike lelei mo kimautolu

Well the party had to come to an end eventually I guess, so before we depart for cooney island grab your kit, get a stick up your nose and report for duty

Oddhawk Proper Gander sausageroll jmoo wan sante _Cayz_ moginie
DemonJim Yakker Tarkyn_24 manangatang Quivorir cooney fancyscum Van_Dyke
lanky_wes Headless DERO Toump Ass pantskyle Heardy_101 Azarole ImissFrosty
Bluelegs Pickitt cats2rise

Fakamalo atu Callum ʻi he ngaahi lea ʻofa, ʻamanaki pe ʻe fakafiefia tatau pe ho faʻahitaʻu. ʻOfa ke hū lelei mai e matangí ʻi homou kouʻahé.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1187352

Given the harsh conditions, there'd be no excuses for them to not win every home match, even in a randomised sim.

Maybe the SFA needs to establish academies worldwide to make it an even playing field. Give Mt.Buller Sudan.
Not sure how much Headless told you but we have enough players at Mount Buller to run 2 teams

More news about this later in the season by Quivorir

Given the harsh conditions, there'd be no excuses for them to not win every home match, even in a randomised sim.

Here is 1 for you Kilroy when you take over Tube Radio at the Ouagadougou Oracles

Fakamalo atu Callum ʻi he ngaahi lea ʻofa, ʻamanaki pe ʻe fakafiefia tatau pe ho faʻahitaʻu. ʻOfa ke hū lelei mai e matangí ʻi homou kouʻahé.
Hanganaki fiefia atu ki he taimi ʻoku ou ongoʻi ai ʻa e matangi taʻe ʻi ai ha fakapuli, ʻamanaki pe ʻoku ʻikai fuʻu uesia koe mo e kau tau kotoa!!

1109724.gif

EXACTLY. I wonder if we should even manage a few players to freshen up and all that.

If I can have 50% time on ground I can head to the pub at half time. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back