Official Match Thread S19 R14 - Coney Island Warriors vs. Fighting Furies @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, you just made me some money.

I knew I wouldn't get past the first page without my name being mentioned.

#gowarriors

LOL - knew it wouldn't take more than 48 hours before you would show your face. Didn't even need to tag you either.

How did you know if he didn't tag you? It would mean you'd need to be reading our match th...

Oh wait. :$
You need to provide proof to claim the cash these days... We're no longer in the 80's working on the docks.

LOL - knew it wouldn't take more than 48 hours before you would show your face. Didn't even need to tag you either.
Lol. It took you one post to mention my name. Still running around in your mind I see... This is brilliant.

How did you know if he didn't tag you? It would mean you'd need to be reading our match th...

Oh wait. :$

You need to provide proof to claim the cash these days... We're no longer in the 80's working on the docks.

This doesn't even answer the question. You just dribbled rubbish as a response.

Oh wait.....you don't need to response in a cognitive way, you will just mash the key board and get everyone frustrated before saying we are obsessed by your nature.

Wow, he hates you lot more than us.

Where's his Black Flog badge?

The sad part is he thinks by making a complete tool of himself over and over again that we somehow "respect" him.

It's really quite bizarre.

I apologise in advance for later in the week when his self-flagellation and general douchebaggery really gets going.

This doesn't even answer the question. You just dribbled rubbish as a response.

Oh wait.....you don't need to response in a cognitive way, you will just mash the key board and get everyone frustrated before saying we are obsessed by your nature.
I answered the question with my original response... Before he even posed the question.

Please don't use the word 'cognitive' if you have no idea what it means.

Why was I mentioned before I even entered? That's the definition of obsessed.

I answered the question with my original response... Before he even posed the question.

Please don't use the word 'cognitive' if you have no idea what it means.

Why was I mentioned before I even entered? That's the definition of obsessed.

LOL - yeah ok champ. My usage of the word was correct.

and we just knew you woukd respond. Like a moth to a bright light.

LOL - yeah ok champ. My usage of the word was correct.

and we just knew you woukd respond. Like a moth to a bright light.
No it wasn't, and your last sentence contradicts your theory and highlights mine.

Anyway, hasn't your captain given you the great news yet?

The sad part is he thinks by making a complete tool of himself over and over again that we somehow "respect" him.

It's really quite bizarre.

I apologise in advance for later in the week when his self-flagellation and general douchebaggery really gets going.

I might head to the bay and make some stupid bet with someone about something i really, really care about then lose it big time and melt like pizza cheese when i get called on it.

Or i'll just go and watch old Tigers GF wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have you seen the last 2 grand finals?

It should be your priority to ensure we are there.

Third time's a charm apparently.

That means you're a 3 or 4 time premiership player, amirite Hate :p
Stop picking on him

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back