Stolen from Las Vegas, brought to the Royals,
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival

I mean it, when I analyze these things
To me it makes a lot of sense:
How the former goalkicking masta was the Juggalo Balla,
And he was taken from the wetlands, brought to drylands
Fighting on arrival, fighting for relevance

Said he was a Juggalo Balla, former goalkicking masta
Juggalo Balla disappointing in the Royals.
Juggs is in the air, flying high above the ground.
Juggs is in the air, leaving everyone spellbound.
And there's no doubt we're all in amazement, at another magical mark.
Now he's someone we all can believe in, as his career is about to embark.

Juggs in the air, brings the crowd to their feet.
Juggs is in the air, soaring at the Golden Throne.
And there's no doubt when he's on a lead.
No doubt taking a mark.
Now he's someone 3KZ is Football believes in, when he lands us the cup on his own.

Juggs is in the air, ohh ohh ohh ohh

Last edited:
Juggs is in the air, flying high above the ground.
Jugsgs is in the air, leaving everyone spellbound.
And there's no doubt we're all in amazement, at another magical mark.
Now he's someone we all can believe in, as his career is about to embark.

Juggs in the air, brings the crowd to their feet.
Juggs is in the air, soaring at the Golden Throne.
And there's no doubt when he's on a lead.
No doubt taking a mark.
Now he's someone 3KZ is Football believes in, when he lands us the cup on his own.

I feel like i'm bring out an different side of you.
I like it.
I even capitalized my sentences for you.

I feel like i'm bring out an different side of you.
I like it.
I even capitalized my sentences for you.
My plan worked then and it's obvious I'm not a one trick pony. If you've managed this rare feat then I can now be classified as a magician.

I'll run rings around you on game day seeing as though this is the case, and the Royals will finally pull off a trick of their own as a club ... we'll win a round one encounter for a change off the back of a combination Juggalo Balla wizardry and my magic.

My plan worked then and it's obvious I'm not a one trick pony. If you've managed this rare feat then I can now be classified as a magician.

I'll run rings around you on game day seeing as though this is the case, and the Royals will finally pull off a trick of their own as a club ... we'll win a round one encounter for a change off the back of a combination Juggalo Balla wizardry and my magic.

You can run all you want, but while you're running in circles chasing the rabbit you pulled out of Juggs' god knows where, us Roys will be playing qooty. And deposing the Royals.

You can run all you want, but while you're running in circles chasing the rabbit you pulled out of Juggs' god knows where, us Roys will be playing qooty. And deposing the Royals.
If I can manage to pull NTRabbit from the depths of my hat I almost certainly posses a more potent form of magic that I'm led to believe.

If you want to see real magic, you should see what Rumballs does with an open flame, how the Magnificent Mighty P got his name, the classic Reardo and the raising flour trick.
They are currently touring.

If you want to see real magic, you should see what Rumballs does with an open flame, how the Magnificent Mighty P got his name, the classic Reardo and the raising flour trick.
They are currently touring.
The real magician is the manager who somehow gets people to pay to see it.

I step out of the inn I slept in the night before to be greeted by a strange orange thing in the sky. It must be the sun, I remember it from my days in Baghdad, it has been a while. Blue skies are such a change from the dark clouds hanging above Vegas I had almost forgotten was a sunny is. Now where do I go? Perhaps I should ask for directions. "Good morning kind sir can you please direct me to the Golden Throne?". "Shit Juggs you really don't know your way around" says NathanMJ_WB54 turning around to greet me. "Woop woop ninja!!!" I give my new team mate a proper greeting and present my fist for a timely bump. "So what do we do during the week here in Gold City?". "It's not very exciting really we pay homage to our fans working out in the fields. Unlike Las Vegas and their gambling revenue we here need to grow our own food to get by, don't worry it's the best organic produce you've ever seen. Lets go take a ride shall we?" With that he waves his arm and up trots 2 fine white unicorns pulling a lavish carriage. It's quite a sight. Purple in colour with gold trimming along the doors, windows and sidesteps with the Gold City logo on the front and back. I don't recognise the drive but there riding shotgun with an actual shotgun is Igloo. "Good day Igloo" I say greeting him, long time no see. He just strokes his shotgun and nods. "Don't mind him, he has become a bit of a recluse these days, he might warm to you in time" Nathan MJ tells me as he beckons me inside the carriage.

It's quite an experience riding through Gold City in a carriage, the sound of the unicorns clopping along, the clatter of the wheels on the gold paving, waving to the adoring fans in the streets. The good thing about unicorns is they poop rainbow sparkle cookies that you can actually eat. It's so cool.

f4a0550f25c94ac7b0976b2153c5cec2.jpg

"Ah I almost forgot" says NathanMJ pulling out a box from under the seat. You need a hat fit for a Royal so we got you a welcome gift. "Wow thanks" I gasp in genuine surprise at how lavish the hat is. A tall purple top hat made with the smoothest velvet I've ever felt in my life adorned with a simple black band encrusted with a few diamonds and rubies giving it a bit of a sparkle. I would have put it on immediately if it would fit within the height of the carriage. I look at the window and the streets have given way to field without me having noticed it and I can see people toiling away although there seems to be more than just humans out there. There are actually minotaurs tilling the fields. Some might not know this but when I was captain of Mt Buller I considered changing the name to the Minotaurs to pay homage to these majestic creatures.

Suddenly the carriage comes to an abrupt halt and I spill some of my champagne out on myself. "What's the hold up out there?" I yell. All I hear back is "Go back whence thou camest" from Igloo. I fear he might be happy on the trigger so I fling open the door, jump out. Take a moment to put my new hat on (which I must say looks very dapper on me) and see what is blocking our path.

It is a bus, very loud and very noisy and making a dirty cloud of fumes behind it. On the front in old faded writing it says simply "Roys retirement village". "We shall not yield the path" shouts Igloo raising the shotgun. "No need for that my dear fellow, it's just the old Gorillas of the Roys FFC". A sole figure emerges from the bus, he take a few steps then stumbles but catches himself with a walking stick. "It's amazing that these old farts can still win games of qooty", I think to myself. "Who goes there?" I ask. "It's me fitzroybulldog" says the old fella. "Let us through you name stealing flogs". "A bit early aren't you?". "Isn't it game day already? "Chezzalenko Reborn why didn't you say something you damn fool, you know we're all old and senile". "You haven't seen the last of us" he snaps at me shaking his walking stick before slowly making his way back into the old team bus. The filthy machine does a quick and surprising graceful doughnut and turns around leaving in a big puff of black smoke leaving horrible tyre stains on the golden pavement.

It is then I hear the villagers cheering, quite a crowd has gathered. "You sure told them off", "You tell 'em Juggs" even "Juggs for admin" I had a bit of a snicker to myself at that one.

It is then I see "Son of God". Shirtless muscles rippling, proudly displaying his tattoos, some of them hopelessly redundant relics of days gone by at former teams though I must admit the dragon on his back is a fine peace of art. He has a hoe in his hand. "Welcome to the other side of Gold City Juggs, where the work actually gets done". "Come join me for dinner with some of the townsfolk". "Sounds like a good idea to me, how about you guys?" I ask NathanMJ and Igloo. "Nah we've got princesses to entertain tonight, we'll catch up with you later" with that the unicorns clop off back towards the built up areas leaving behind a few nice cookies to snack on.

"So what brings you out this way SoG?". "Well Juggs I find this is just more peaceful this way, I walk my own path and I like to help the people provide for the team. Sometimes I feel I can turn water into wine but the old fashion method of just stomping on some grapes work well too. Tommycash might have sold off the Sour Grapes winery but we still have a few private vineyards just to keep the locals stocked up. There's also some harder stuff if you're up to it".

After we sample a few of the local brews and meet some of the townsfolk the banquet starts. It's quite the festival atmosphere. A friendly villager comes to top up my goblet and spills it all over. "Oh no my cup runeth over" I exclaim. "That's what it's like in Gold City Juggs" SoG laughs. "It has been a hard road getting set up here in what the wasteland of the land of Sweet. Getting established in the competition was just the beginning for us, now we reach for the stars". He stands up and bellows loudly at the crowd "CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE". The crowd is silent for their leader except for one young cocky fellow that is busy yakking away about his prowess on the qooty field. "You too WGS" he shouts picking up a large tomato and firing it at his head. Wise Guy Sam is too fast for that though and dodges it easily poking his tongue out.

Son of God stands before the crowd seated at old wooden tables out in the field a huge bonfire crackling behind him under a million star sky and begins to speak.

7333d1099921687-bonfire-silhouette-img_0499.jpg

"It has been a long time coming but finally season 19 is upon us. We are gathered here to celebrate a new beginning and a new life in Gold City. We have built a vibrant community, a real soul and have blossomed from a small seed in a short amount of time. We are still a young people and we still have a long way to go before we will rival the older more established teams but we have the passion, the desire, the devotion and we not stop until the SFA championship flag flies high in the Golden Throne. WE ARE A NEW GOLD CITY, A STRONG GOLD CITY, WE ARE INVINCIBLE, I AM A GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!" (well maybe I'm making up that last thing). The crowd roars loudly and the festivities kick up a notch. Fairies fly though the air sprinkling their dust all around. From there the night is a blur, drinking, dancing, singing around the camp fire. A real wholesome experience and a great welcome to Gold City. What a wonderful place I have landed in :D

I step out of the inn I slept in the night before to be greeted by a strange orange thing in the sky. It must be the sun, I remember it from my days in Baghdad, it has been a while. Blue skies are such a change from the dark clouds hanging above Vegas I had almost forgotten was a sunny is. Now where do I go? Perhaps I should ask for directions. "Good morning kind sir can you please direct me to the Golden Throne?". "Shit Juggs you really don't know your way around" says NathanMJ_WB54 turning around to greet me. "Woop woop ninja!!!" I give my new team mate a proper greeting and present my fist for a timely bump. "So what do we do during the week here in Gold City?". "It's not very exciting really we pay homage to our fans working out in the fields. Unlike Las Vegas and their gambling revenue we here need to grow our own food to get by, don't worry it's the best organic produce you've ever seen. Lets go take a ride shall we?" With that he waves his arm and up trots 2 fine white unicorns pulling a lavish carriage. It's quite a sight. Purple in colour with gold trimming along the doors, windows and sidesteps with the Gold City logo on the front and back. I don't recognise the drive but there riding shotgun with an actual shotgun is Igloo. "Good day Igloo" I say greeting him, long time no see. He just strokes his shotgun and nods. "Don't mind him, he has become a bit of a recluse these days, he might warm to you in time" Nathan MJ tells me as he beckons me inside the carriage.

It's quite an experience riding through Gold City in a carriage, the sound of the unicorns clopping along, the clatter of the wheels on the gold paving, waving to the adoring fans in the streets. The good thing about unicorns is they poop rainbow sparkle cookies that you can actually eat. It's so cool.

f4a0550f25c94ac7b0976b2153c5cec2.jpg

"Ah I almost forgot" says NathanMJ pulling out a box from under the seat. You need a hat fit for a Royal so we got you a welcome gift. "Wow thanks" I gasp in genuine surprise at how lavish the hat is. A tall purple top hat made with the smoothest velvet I've ever felt in my life adorned with a simple black band encrusted with a few diamonds and rubies giving it a bit of a sparkle. I would have put it on immediately if it would fit within the height of the carriage. I look at the window and the streets have given way to field without me having noticed it and I can see people toiling away although there seems to be more than just humans out there. There are actually minotaurs tilling the fields. Some might not know this but when I was captain of Mt Buller I considered changing the name to the Minotaurs to pay homage to these majestic creatures.

Suddenly the carriage comes to an abrupt halt and I spill some of my champagne out on myself. "What's the hold up out there?" I yell. All I hear back is "Go back whence thou camest" from Igloo. I fear he might be happy on the trigger so I fling open the door, jump out. Take a moment to put my new hat on (which I must say looks very dapper on me) and see what is blocking our path.

It is a bus, very loud and very noisy and making a dirty cloud of fumes behind it. On the front in old faded writing it says simply "Roys retirement village". "We shall not yield the path" shouts Igloo raising the shotgun. "No need for that my dear fellow, it's just the old Gorillas of the Roys FFC". A sole figure emerges from the bus, he take a few steps then stumbles but catches himself with a walking stick. "It's amazing that these old farts can still win games of qooty", I think to myself. "Who goes there?" I ask. "It's me fitzroybulldog" says the old fella. "Let us through you name stealing flogs". "A bit early aren't you?". "Isn't it game day already? "Chezzalenko Reborn why didn't you say something you damn fool, you know we're all old and senile". "You haven't seen the last of us" he snaps at me shaking his walking stick before slowly making his way back into the old team bus. The filthy machine does a quick and surprising graceful doughnut and turns around leaving in a big puff of black smoke leaving horrible tyre stains on the golden pavement.

It is then I hear the villagers cheering, quite a crowd has gathered. "You sure told them off", "You tell 'em Juggs" even "Juggs for admin" I had a bit of a snicker to myself at that one.

It is then I see "Son of God". Shirtless muscles rippling, proudly displaying his tattoos, some of them hopelessly redundant relics of days gone by at former teams though I must admit the dragon on his back is a fine peace of art. He has a hoe in his hand. "Welcome to the other side of Gold City Juggs, where the work actually gets done". "Come join me for dinner with some of the townsfolk". "Sounds like a good idea to me, how about you guys?" I ask NathanMJ and Igloo. "Nah we've got princesses to entertain tonight, we'll catch up with you later" with that the unicorns clop off back towards the built up areas leaving behind a few nice cookies to snack on.

"So what brings you out this way SoG?". "Well Juggs I find this is just more peaceful this way, I walk my own path and I like to help the people provide for the team. Sometimes I feel I can turn water into wine but the old fashion method of just stomping on some grapes work well too. Tommycash might have sold off the Sour Grapes winery but we still have a few private vineyards just to keep the locals stocked up. There's also some harder stuff if you're up to it".

After we sample a few of the local brews and meet some of the townsfolk the banquet starts. It's quite the festival atmosphere. A friendly villager comes to top up my goblet and spills it all over. "Oh no my cup runeth over" I exclaim. "That's what it's like in Gold City Juggs" SoG laughs. "It has been a hard road getting set up here in what the wasteland of the land of Sweet. Getting established in the competition was just the beginning for us, now we reach for the stars". He stands up and bellows loudly at the crowd "CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE". The crowd is silent for their leader except for one young cocky fellow that is busy yakking away about his prowess on the qooty field. "You too WGS" he shouts picking up a large tomato and firing it at his head. Wise Guy Sam is too fast for that though and dodges it easily poking his tongue out.

Son of God stands before the crowd seated at old wooden tables out in the field a huge bonfire crackling behind him under a million star sky and begins to speak.

7333d1099921687-bonfire-silhouette-img_0499.jpg

"It has been a long time coming but finally season 19 is upon us. We are gathered here to celebrate a new beginning and a new life in Gold City. We have built a vibrant community, a real soul and have blossomed from a small seed in a short amount of time. We are still a young people and we still have a long way to go before we will rival the older more established teams but we have the passion, the desire, the devotion and we not stop until the SFA championship flag flies high in the Golden Throne. WE ARE A NEW GOLD CITY, A STRONG GOLD CITY, WE ARE INVINCIBLE, I AM A GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!" (well maybe I'm making up that last thing). The crowd roars loudly and the festivities kick up a notch. Fairies fly though the air sprinkling their dust all around. From there the night is a blur, drinking, dancing, singing around the camp fire. A real wholesome experience and a great welcome to Gold City. What a wonderful place I have landed in :D

giphy.gif

WE ARE A NEW GOLD CITY, A STRONG GOLD CITY, WE ARE INVINCIBLE, I AM A GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!" (well maybe I'm making up that last thing). The crowd roars loudly and the festivities kick up a notch. Fairies fly though the air sprinkling their dust all around. From there the night is a blur, drinking, dancing, singing around the camp fire. A real wholesome experience and a great welcome to Gold City. What a wonderful place I have landed in :D
Joke of the year.

Joke of the year.
Your short sarcastic jabs are as amusing as ever.

Damn, I've just broken my rule about low hanging fruit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the 1970's and if we are writing songs here's one.

I know a bloke called Juggalo Balla
Plays at the Royals he's a real good fella
When he plays the Roys he really turns it on
They're only half a team since 3KZ has gone

The Royals love him
And I love me
Woah oah happy the Royals will be
As we march on the road to victory

Season 19 will be the Royals finest hour
@The Golden Throne our opponents will cower
The Gold City Royals will take all comers on
Write the Royals off we're gonna prove you wrong

The Royals love him
And I love me
Woah oah Happy the Royals will be
As we march on the road to victory

Well you can bump and grind
the Roys will destroy your mind
Well you can twist and shout
the Roys will knock you out

But you won't fool the gorillas of the royvolution
No you won't fool the gorillas of the royvolution
No no no

Well we'll spread the pain
Through the SFA
We are the classy Rolls Royce
The leagues top choice

No no no

Yeah!

No way!

Hey

Wow

#welikeroy
#gorillasoftheroyvolution

I thought you liked Caleb Daniel
He may be 167cm but he walks tall. I'll fight anyone that says otherwise.
Don't be mad you don't have the talent.
I don't have the intestinal fortitude to get mad. I spend my life in a perpetual state of morphine-induced bliss.

He may be 167cm but he walks tall. I'll fight anyone that says otherwise.

I don't have the intestinal fortitude to get mad. I spend my life in a perpetual state of morphine-induced bliss.
Big words here. See no one cares.

Don't be mad you don't have the talent.
Gee man, Nathan made All-SFA and won a best and fairest in his first and only season. If he lacks talent, you sure as hell have a lot of hard work ahead.

Gee man, Nathan made All-SFA and won a best and fairest in his first and only season. If he lacks talent, you sure as hell have a lot of hard work ahead.
Please Child of God. I won the Broken Medal last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 R1 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back