Official Match Thread S18; R13: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

There's always next week. ;)
That's loser talk! You gotta start acting more like me and my team, the future champions of the world. Nothing's going to stop us now!

To The Tune of Auld Lang Whatever, "ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS! I never doubted you could beat the Pier Hotel Mish Rats!! Well done. Hey Marlowe ... all the good guys won!

Hooray, even shit teams like us have a good few weeks, can we keep it up?

Sorry for being a ghost this week, I was playing playstation.

Felt like I had a shit load more hitouts than 8. Even when we win our stats look average :p

Thanks Warriors, you guys are pretty cool.
I think you need to reassess the last statement, but apart from that, and the fact that you were hardly on the thread ... YOU WERE ACE Wise Guy Sam!
You still have the second best Avatar in the comp too!

I think you need to reassess the last statement, but apart from that, and the fact that you were hardly on the thread ... YOU WERE ACE Wise Guy Sam!
You still have the second best Avatar in the comp too!
Good to have you back 3KZ, we've certainly missed your magic touch.

And second best behind me, of course. Sugar, aw Honey Honey.

Good to have you back 3KZ, we've certainly missed your magic touch.

And second best behind me, of course. Sugar, aw Honey Honey.
On an average day, a bit hard to go past Kimba ... but today, given the EXCELLENT result in the VFL GF, yours wins for the next 24Hrs.

To The Tune of Auld Lang Whatever, "ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS ROYALS! I never doubted you could beat the Pier Hotel Mish Rats!! Well done. Hey Marlowe ... all the good guys won!

Not all the good guys... *shifts gaze toward Hawthorn*

Anyway... where have you been!? We need to tie you to the front of our team bus for good luck. We are an ever more superstitious bunch now.

Not all the good guys... *shifts gaze toward Hawthorn*

Anyway... where have you been!? We need to tie you to the front of our team bus for good luck. We are an ever more superstitious bunch now.
Using a different JuJu. I was trying to stay away to improve your chances. Looks like it has worked too. I actually think the Royals are building towards a period of SFA domination. It all begins in S19.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back