Hawkins possibly and Fitzy maybe.
But Brownless no way.
He is just an imbecile ...

Ah c'mon mate, just a few frothies n you'll be right :D

celtic_pride said:
Hawkins possibly and Fitzy maybe.
But Brownless no way.
He is just an imbecile ...
I can assure you Brownless is way smarter than Hawkins.

Hawkins can't string 1 and a half words togethor :eek:

Bring-Back-Powell said:

Yeah, Hawkins annoys me. He seems to think that people find his extremely fake and exagerated laughter entertaining.

Bring-Back-Powell said:

Maybe so, but the Hawk is just a funny good bloke whereas Brownless needs a kick in the head.
He reminds of Curly from the Three Stooges, both fat and bold and clumsy, but you gotta love Curly whereas Brownless is just a moron.

celtic_pride said:
I agree, I had a cousin who had Down Syndrome and he passed away last year due to Leukemia (which happens to a lot of sufferes of Down Syndrome)Totally tasteless remark.

I've heard that the majority of Downs Syndrome sufferers pass away young - why is that?

As for Fitzy, the guys a moron.

SpringChoke said:
I've heard that the majority of Downs Syndrome sufferers pass away young - why is that?

As for Fitzy, the guys a moron.

In the past sufferers of Down Syndrome died at an early age due to cardiac or respiratory complications. Today this is not necessarily the case due to advances in medical care, it is a myth just like the one mentioned before about them being hilarious, there are a whole range of personality types amongst people who suffer this syndrome. ( Fitzy fits none of the physical criteria )

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Fitzgerald - Before The Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back