Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
someone I chatted with today wondered if GL purposely got caught. Seems like more and more possible crimes are being unravelled each day. Maybe he wanted his name put to his work after all these years. The way he spoke to the cops in the interview reminded me of Verbal Kint in The Usual Suspects. Chilling

Purposely caught? Could have saved himself a whole lot of trouble if that was his goal.

From the Pilot's forum (Kurve hope this is ok) I find it interesting what other Pilot's think of Lynn's actions and trust me those other Pilot's find his story more fanciful than us average folk IMO.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk7700
There’s no phone coverage for 000 for hours of driving.

That’s why the police asked Lynn if he could operate a HF radio given that he’s a pilot. He could have called for help on Hills radio they said.
Yep but you would think Lynn would have been a smart boy and had a satellite phone seeing he likes to lose himself in the middle of the bush in the middle of the night and who does that?

I go away for a week at a time and when I get back my wife has sinks to fix, cars to wash, lawns to mow and this bloke just loads the truck and says I am heading off. To do what?

What does he do out there by himself? We knew what Hill and Clay were doing.

Who paints their car with a roller? His wife apparently said Oh, it's Greg just painting his car again.....why did he change it from white to blue the first time.....then blue to fawn?

It is still registered as a white Nissan patrol.

The police caught him on one of the taps driving his car with a bottle of sunscreen describing what he was doing. I leave it to your imagination

I don't like going out in the back yard when it's dark.....why would anyone do what he does in a car with 400,000kms on the clock in the middle of nowhere? Without a phone....

This also from the Pilot's Forum: (This one I've never heard but wow that's some serious allegations there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 _ _ _ _ _ !

Apparently he had a real **** day in prison today.

Bad luck seems to follow him around.
According to The Age tonight there were three suspicious deaths in his former street. His first wife, and a couple she was friendly with just happened to be shot dead along with their three dogs in an apparent murder suicide where their house was also set on fire. This was after the husband and wife had been to see a natureopath that day checking on their health....the Insurance investigator thought it a bit odd that the house was torched from the opposite end with petrol.
The husband was not known to own a gun or go hunting but an unregistered bolt action rifle was found in his lap. The wife was Athol Guy's step sister. Police have asked to re open that file.
5 suspicious deaths How unlucky can you be?

From the Pilot's forum (Kurve hope this is ok) I find it interesting what other Pilot's think of Lynn's actions and trust me those other Pilot's find his story more fanciful than us average folk IMO.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk7700
There’s no phone coverage for 000 for hours of driving.

That’s why the police asked Lynn if he could operate a HF radio given that he’s a pilot. He could have called for help on Hills radio they said.
Yep but you would think Lynn would have been a smart boy and had a satellite phone seeing he likes to lose himself in the middle of the bush in the middle of the night and who does that?

I go away for a week at a time and when I get back my wife has sinks to fix, cars to wash, lawns to mow and this bloke just loads the truck and says I am heading off. To do what?

What does he do out there by himself? We knew what Hill and Clay were doing.

Who paints their car with a roller? His wife apparently said Oh, it's Greg just painting his car again.....why did he change it from white to blue the first time.....then blue to fawn?

It is still registered as a white Nissan patrol.

The police caught him on one of the taps driving his car with a bottle of sunscreen describing what he was doing. I leave it to your imagination

I don't like going out in the back yard when it's dark.....why would anyone do what he does in a car with 400,000kms on the clock in the middle of nowhere? Without a phone....

Clearly they haven’t heard about the wonderful benefits of sunscreen when you’re alone

Clearly they haven’t heard about the wonderful benefits of sunscreen when you’re alone
Ha Ha but how's this one? Anyone heard if this is true?

Originally Posted by PANme
is he taking the p***
A news report yesterday said another inmate threw s*** on him, that is actually flung dung at him. Sounds like its already starting to appear that he may not be so popular.

Unlikely. Unconscious motives though could have absolutely led to a slip. The mind is wonderfully complex.

Don’t buy it. He would never get purposely caught. As has been published and discussed on the forum he only ****ed up because of a closed gate that he had no idea was closed.

Don’t buy it. He would never get purposely caught. As has been published and discussed on the forum he only ****ed up because of a closed gate that he had no idea was closed.
I was differentiating between conscious and unconscious. I don't believe for a second that he consciously was trying to get caught. Unconsciously, a very different story - much more subtle (e.g. referring to someone as "it").

I found it interesting when they asked about Russell hills phone, and Greg said it was still attached under the drone, on the unnamed website ramjet says it was a DJI Mavic Pro (i have one) with these the phone clips into the controller, the detectives clarify that he didn't mean attached to the controller and he says no under the drone.

I was differentiating between conscious and unconscious. I don't believe for a second that he consciously was trying to get caught. Unconsciously, a very different story - much more subtle (e.g. referring to someone as "it").

I don’t know what unconsciously wanting to be caught means in this case.

My observation on what has been publicly reported is he did everything possible to not be caught, as he has done on his other publicly reported indiscretions.

I don’t think we have to overthink it. He’s just a shit bloke who knows how to work the system because he’s smarter than everyone else.

Hey Sir_Loin you asked me about the lady missing in the desert here's the talk that pops up in the press and forums:

"On Wednesday, a police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia its investigation into Lisa Lynn's death remained ongoing.

'Detectives from the Missing Persons Squad have conducted a review into the 1999 death of a 34-year-old woman in Mount Macedon,' a statement read.

'This investigation remains ongoing, and an application has not been made to the Coroner at this time.'

Rumours have swirled within the airline industry for years about a woman who reportedly went missing in the desert while in Qatar at the same time as Lynn.

Her alleged disappearance was spoken of by those who knew Lynn years before he was charged over the murders of the campers, the newspaper reported.

It is a story believed to have piqued the interest of detectives not finished probing the extent of Lynn's criminality.

Lisa Lynn's parents had previously told the coroner about their concerns about the then pilot while he was living with their daughter in Mount Macedon, north-west of Melbourne.

Lisa was found in the foetal position out the front of the family's home, while the couple's two children, aged one and three, were asleep inside.

Victorian Coroner Graeme Johnstone said Lisa was believed to have been deeply depressed at the time of her death.

However, the coroner was left with outstanding questions over whether she had intended to take her own life or not.

Forensic doctors later revealed her blood alcohol content was a whopping 0.2 - more than three times the legal limit to drive a car. They also found traces of antidepressants in her system.

My observation on what has been publicly reported is he did everything possible to not be caught, as he has done on his other publicly reported indiscretions.

I don’t think we have to overthink it. He’s just a shit bloke who knows how to work the system because he’s smarter than everyone else.
We're talking Freudian related stuff - psychoanalytic theory. Most of human behaviour is caused by unconscious drivers. Nevermind.

I don't know how anyone could come to the conclusion he wanted to be caught? Everything he did afterwards was akin with the complete opposite, burning, shuffling the bones, painting his car, ditching the trailer and lying about selling it, the list goes on. No way he wanted to get caught.

Quote Thumbs Up: We're talking Freudian related stuff - psychoanalytic theory. Most of human behaviour is caused by unconscious drivers. Nevermind.

Understood but sorry still no! rumors are out today another prisoner flung Sh_t all over him. I'm sure he didn't sign off on that. He has no control in prison IMO and he is locked up with people as psycho as him

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone I chatted with today wondered if GL purposely got caught. Seems like more and more possible crimes are being unravelled each day. Maybe he wanted his name put to his work after all these years.

At age 57 and lose his memberships and job.

Ludicrous..

Last edited:
What would be the odds of Greg Lynn being in some way acquainted with or even in the vicinity of all of these people who have died over the years, but always being an innocent bystander? Probably a million to one.

I thought this was a well written post from the pilots forum that sums it all up in precis form....

"When you have destroyed (removed) forensic evidence beyond any ability to understand the cause of death you have written your own script on how the deaths occurred. Lynn knew this and worked it to his advantage, it wasn't about making it go away and life carries on.

Over the course of several months Lynn could script his own version like a well rehearsed play and no one could disprove his version. The human body has 206 bones, there was more than 2100 bone fragments found at the site."

"

It’s his nickname for his right hand.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Didn't he have a reaction to a bee sting. Got into bee keeping apparantly
Yes. He ended up hospitalised and that’s when his heart problem was diagnosed no doubt from the multiple bee venom stings. It was also good news for the cops who were monitoring him as Lynn did not pass his fit to fly medical after this incident and was grounded.

Back