Running Thread - Join our Strava Club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Had never even heard of flip belts, they look interesting. I never run with my phone, it's just too big and I've never felt an easy way to carry it.

I run in a full length pair of Skins. I don't know how much of a difference they really make but I've always felt better running in them so they always get worn.
The key point there is your last one, you feel better in them.. so that is all that matters.

Half tights rock, the aeroswift ones are amazing for comfort for a long run but no room for a phone.
yeah they are those ribbed ones aren't they? I have had a couple of pairs and agree they are great.. i just have some LSKD ones now and they are going great guns. I have heard very very good things about the Lululemon ones, but they are never in stock in Mediums so i haven't managed to get my hands on any yet

yeah they are those ribbed ones aren't they? I have had a couple of pairs and agree they are great.. i just have some LSKD ones now and they are going great guns. I have heard very very good things about the Lululemon ones, but they are never in stock in Mediums so i haven't managed to get my hands on any yet

Yeah they're the ones, also an inbuilt liner that's actually good.

The Lululemon ones are nice for the pockets but the liner is a bit meh.

Had never even heard of flip belts, they look interesting. I never run with my phone, it's just too big and I've never felt an easy way to carry it.

I run in a full length pair of Skins. I don't know how much of a difference they really make but I've always felt better running in them so they always get worn.

Flip belts are the best, I ran for 8 years with a phone arm band, which was ok but sucks later on in a marathon or a long run (I’m a 4 hour marathoner) - been using flip belt for 6 months it’s so good; phone, keys, gels, whatever else, can’t feel a thing.

Flip belts are the best, I ran for 8 years with a phone arm band, which was ok but sucks later on in a marathon or a long run (I’m a 4 hour marathoner) - been using flip belt for 6 months it’s so good; phone, keys, gels, whatever else, can’t feel a thing.
Definitely going to have to try one of these by the sounds of it.

Would love to listen to the rest of my music and not just one playlist haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back